三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Home / World

Syria opposition offers its conditions for peace talks

By Agencies in Beirut, Lebanon and Damascus, Syria | China Daily | Updated: 2013-11-12 07:28

Syria's main opposition group said on Monday it was willing to attend peace talks on the condition that President Bashar al-Assad transfer power and is excluded from any transition process.

In a statement issued after two days of meetings in Istanbul, the key National Coalition said it would take part in mooted peace talks in Geneva "on the basis of the full transfer of power".

It also stipulated "that Assad and those with the blood of Syrians on their hands have no role in the transitional phase and Syria's future".

Speaking shortly afterward, US Secretary of State John Kerry said any decision by the opposition to take part in talks would be a "big step".

Syrian opposition figures have long said that Assad should have no role in any political transition process, insisting he must step down.

But the Syrian government, while expressing willingness to attend the proposed Geneva conference, insists that Assad's departure from power is not up for discussion.

"A consensus has been reached among the coalition members about the need to take part in the Geneva II conference," the Syrian National Coalition said in the statement.

The coalition also required a guarantee that any political conferences should lead to a political transition in Syria, according to the statement.

The opposition had been divided on whether to attend the meeting and the conditions to go to Geneva, leaving the date of the Geneva II conference up in the air.

Earlier the coalition on Sunday said that it would not attend peace talks in Geneva unless it received the backing of the rebels on the ground.

The Arab League has called on the Syrian opposition to attend the Geneva II conference and form their delegation as soon as possible.

AFP-Xinhua

 Syria opposition offers its conditions for peace talks

Free Syrian Army fighters prepare to fire what they said is a locally made weapon toward forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad in Raqqa on Sunday. Nour Fourat / Reuters

(China Daily 11/12/2013 page11)

Today's Top News

Editor's picks

Most Viewed

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产性大片黄在线观看在线放 | 色色视频在线观看 | 久久久精品电影 | 男人看片网址 | 久久亚洲综合色 | 欧美日韩高清性色生活片 | 久久国产这里只精品免费 | 精品国产第一页 | 欧美视频一区二区在线观看 | 香蕉网站狼人久久五月亭亭 | 午夜国产精品不卡在线观看 | 色天天综合网色鬼综合 | 黄色a大片 | 国产精品柏欣彤在线观看 | 开心激情站 | 国产91在线免费观看 | 日韩免费观看 | 成年午夜性视频免费播放 | 久久96精品国产 | 午夜伦情电午夜伦情影院 | 久热香蕉视频 | 黄色aa视频| 亚洲不卡视频 | 91孕妇精品一区二区三区 | 精品国产91久久久久 | 欧美午夜精品一区二区三区 | 色噜噜国产精品视频一区二区 | 一色屋精品亚洲香蕉网站 | 一级毛片高清 | 国产在线91 | xxx日本黄色| 欧美亚洲国产激情一区二区 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线观看二区 | 亚洲生活片 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线2020 | 99视频在线看 | 91av官网 | 成人9久久国产精品品 | 国产百合一区二区三区 | 99青草青草久热精品视频 | 日韩h片 |