三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文

Executed man given justice after 18 years

( chinadaily.com.cn/Xinhua ) Updated: 2014-12-15 09:14:30

Executed man given justice after 18 years

Shang Aiyun, 62, Huugjilt's mother, cries after receiving the news of her son's acquittal. [Photo/thepaper.cn]

A man sentenced to death and executed in a controversial 1996 rape and murder case was acquitted of his crimes 18 years later in Inner Mongolia autonomous region on Monday.

Huugjilt, who was 18 at the time of his conviction and execution, had his innocence officially announced by Zhao Jianping, deputy chief judge of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Higher People's Court, who also expressed profound apology to his parents.

Huugjilt was found guilty of raping and murdering a woman in a public toilet in Hohhot on April 9, 1996. He was sentenced to death and executed in June 1996.

The court brought 30,000 yuan ($4,500) in compensation while delivering the retrial verdict to Huugjilt's parents at their home in Hohhot, capital of Inner Mongolia autonomous region on Monday morning. The court also pledged further compensastion.

The lawyer representing Huugjilt said a process will be initiated to ask for State compensation since his client was exonerated.

The court rescinded the previous ruling on the grounds that Huugjilt's confession on how he committed the crime contradicted with the victim's postmortem report. In addition, his account of the woman he "murdered", didn't match with the victim, a young woman surnamed Yang, including the appearance and accent.

Shang Aiyun, 62, mother of the dead Huugjilt, said she would copy the court paper, and burn the print in front of her son's grave to "comfort his spirit that has been suffering from the pain of a wrongful charge."

The rape and murder took place on April 9, 1996, and Hugjilitu was convicted of the crimes and sentenced to death on May 23. Just 18 days later, June 10, he was executed.

However, since his sentence, another alleged serial rapist and killer, Zhao Zhihong, confessed to the murder after he was arrested in 2005.

Miao Li, the lawyer representing Huugjilt's family, said by reviewing files she found no evidence supporting that Huugjilt raped and murdered the woman.

"According to the principle of presumption of innocence, the exoneration is not out of question." she said.

Earlier this month, Inner Mongolia Public Security Bureau had established a team to investigate all the police officers involved in the processing of the case in 1996, to find out the policemen, prosecutors and judges who could be blamed for the wrongly executed case. The team is led by bureau's deputy head.

Executed man given justice after 18 years

Zhao Jianping, left, vice president of the Inner Mongolia Higher People's Court, apologizes to Huugjilt's father on Monday for the mistake made in sentencing the young man. [Photo by Wang Wei/ Asianewsphoto]

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

Most Popular
Special
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 色花堂国产精品第二页 | 国产免费v片在线看 | 最新国产三级久久 | 精品成人在线观看 | 久久久久一级片 | 成人亚洲国产 | 亚洲邪恶天堂影院在线观看 | 特黄特级高清免费视频毛片 | 麻豆传媒最新网址 | 欧美成人午夜毛片免费影院 | 丁香亚洲综合五月天婷婷 | 欧美日韩一区在线观看 | 香蕉视频性| 婷婷91 | 国产精品免费观在线 | 黄色片不卡 | 亚洲逼院 | 激情综合色五月丁香六月亚洲 | 轻轻操在线播放 | 日本a毛片在线播放 | 99久久99这里只有免费费精品 | 亚洲免费黄色 | 国产高清美女一级毛片久久 | 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91 | 视频一区二区在线播放 | 成人免费va视频 | 午夜国产精品不卡在线观看 | 日本黄色高清视频 | 泄欲网站免费观看 | 国产成人影院一区二区 | 香蕉视频黄色 | 久久99精品久久久久久h | 国产黄色三级 | 欧美特级毛片a够爽 | 伊人一区二区三区 | 成人视屏在线 | 国产成人爱片免费观看视频 | 国产成人一区二区三区影院免费 | 免费观看69xxx视频在线 | 日韩欧美一区二区三区免费看 | 97国内精品久久久久久久影视 |