三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / National affairs

Corrupt officials who fled abroad are now giving themselves in

chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2016-11-18 09:44

More than half of the corrupt Chinese officials recently netted after fleeing abroad opted to turn themselves in, Xinhua has reported.

Yang Xiuzhu, the most wanted fugitive on the "red notice", returned to China and turned herself in on Wednesday after being on the run for 13 years.

She is one of 37 fugitives named on the "red notice" listing 100 major corrupt Chinese officials that have recently returned back to the country.

Of these, 22 were persuaded to turn themselves in.

China has three main ways to bring back fugitives; persuading them to surrender, repatriation and extradition.

In 2015, seven were persuaded to turn themselves in voluntarily, seven were repatriated and two were arrested in China, after the notice was issued by Interpol in April of that year.

Beijing Normal University criminal law expert Huang Feng said persuading fugitives to return, with the help of the host country's law enforcement agencies, was the easiest option.

He said it was the most economical and effective way to bring them back as it avoids the complex and lengthy procedures of extradition and repatriation.

The host countries may also repatriate the fugitives after receiving evidence of their crimes.

Yang Jinjun, the brother of Yang Xiuzhu, who fled to the United States in 2001 and was brought back in September last year, is the first of the "red notice" officials to be repatriated to China from the US.

While many of the more than 40 extradition treaties China has signed with foreign countries are with Asian and developing countries, some countries, including the US, Canada and some European countries, are popular destinations for fleeing corrupt Chinese officials.

Two of China's most-wanted fugitives, suspected of economic crimes, will be extradited from France to face trial at home, a senior official from the Ministry of Public Security confirmed earlier this month.

More fugitives are expected to be sent back now that China is ready to begin talks about sharing confiscated ill-gotten assets with cooperative governments, the Chinese law-enforcement official said.

As of June 2016, China has brought back 2,210 fugitives, with 363 former employees of government agencies or related entities, from more than 70 countries and regions, and recovered illegal money and assets of 8 billion yuan ($1.16 billion), according to the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 五月天婷婷网亚洲综合在线 | 日本不卡毛片一二三四 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区久 | 在线免费观看网址 | 日韩大片在线播放 | 欧美第一精品 | 欧美大片全黄在线观看 | 久久涩综合| 爱爱免费网站 | 日本一级作爱片在线观看 | 国内免费一区二区三区视频 | 色系视频在线观看免费观看 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区久久 | 欧美日韩永久久一区二区三区 | 日韩欧美一区二区久久黑人 | 人人婷婷色综合五月第四人色阁 | 日韩毛片视频 | 免费看污又色又爽又黄视频 | 久久三级国产 | 国内精品自在自线2020 | 日本在线不卡免费视频一区 | 欧美 国产 日韩 第一页 | 久久我们这里只有精品国产4 | 在线观看视频一区二区三区 | 曰本黄色毛片 | 免费观看日本a毛片 | 国产欧美精品亚洲桃花岛 | 麻豆亚洲精品一区二区 | 午夜精品久久久久久久第一页 | 免费观看性欧美特黄 | 黄色大片网站 | 91在线视频免费观看 | 亚洲一区二区三区免费看 | 51精品国产 | 欧美成人tv | 国产成人精品一区 | 国产精品乱码免费一区二区 | 久久精品影视 | 国产青青在线视频 | 99v视频国产在线观看免费 | 日本一级作爱片在线观看 |