三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

15 dead, 20 missing in SW coal mine gas explosion

Xinhua | 2016-10-31 21:45

15 dead, 20 missing in SW coal mine gas explosion

Rescuers work at the site of the explosion in Chongqing, Nov 1, 2016. [Photo by Tan Yingzi/chinadaily.com.cn]

CHONGQING - Rescuers are working around the clock to search for 20 miners who have remained trapped in a colliery in southwest China's Chongqing Municipality for nearly 24 hours following a gas explosion.

Altogether 33 miners were stranded in a pit of Jinshangou Coal Mine in Yongchuan District after the explosion went off at 11:33 a.m. Monday.

As of midnight, rescuers had retrieved 13 dead bodies, but the remaining 20 were still unaccounted for, said Chongqing's deputy mayor Mu Huaping at a press briefing held in the small hours of Tuesday.

The official corrected previous casualty reports provided by the local coal mine safety authorities on Monday, which said 15 miners were confirmed dead. "We are still working all-out to search for the 20 missing miners," he said, "and will exert our utmost as long as there's still a ray of hope."

More than 400 rescuers have been working overnight, taking turns to go down the shaft for the search and rescue operation. They needed to dig through the underground passageways, some of which had been blocked by ruins from collapsed tunnels, carefully avoiding secondary disasters.

At least 20 ambulances and dozens of medical workers are standing by for first-aid.

When the explosion went off, 60-year-old Tao Puzhang was working on his cropland about 500 meters from the mine. "I heard a bang and felt the ground was shaking under my feet."

Liu Fuxiu, a winch operator with the mine, was working 40 meters from the entrance to the pit. She was swept away by strong shockwaves following the explosion and was injured on the face and back. "My injuries are nothing," she said while answering questions from investigators. "I have a relative down the pit and I hope he will survive."

Altogether 35 workers were in the pit when the accident happened. Two of them managed to escape unwounded.

Following the explosion, Chongqing authorities have intensified a safety overhaul and demanded all collieries with less than 90,000 tonnes of annual output be temporarily closed.

The Jinshangou mine has a designed annual output of 60,000 tonnes, according to its license.

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next Page >>|

Related Stories

BACK TO THE TOP
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品入口一区二区乱 | 国产精品亚洲欧美日韩一区在线 | 激情丝袜欧美专区在线观看 | 国产成人盗拍精品免费视频 | 乱乳性高清| 国产亚洲欧洲日韩综合v | 国产伦一区二区三区四区久久 | 一级中国毛片 | 国产黄页在线观看 | 国产线视频精品免费观看视频 | 成人精品人成网站 | 日韩第一页 | 久草国产精品视频 | 亚洲人成在线观看男人自拍 | 亚洲精品日本高清中文字幕 | 欧美日韩国产一区二区 | 99久久精品国产一区二区成人 | 国产精品成人h视频 | 国产精品国产三级国产普通 | 岛国片欧美一级毛片 | 亚洲国产午夜精品乱码 | 国产福利一区二区三区四区 | 91免费永久国产在线观看 | 首页亚洲国产丝袜长腿综合 | 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无 | 青青青国产依人精品视频 | 国产高清在线精品一区二区 | 欧美成人免费草草影院 | 久久羞羞 | 黄视频在线免费 | 国产免费一级视频 | 九九久久99综合一区二区 | v天堂一卡2卡三卡4卡乱码 | 一级aaa毛片 | 欧美黄色一级毛片 | 欧洲成人爽视频在线观看 | 青草五月天| 老湿机一区午夜精品免费福利 | 亚洲国产三级在线观看 | 国产v精品成人免费视频71sao | 黄色网zhan |