三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Gas suspected in dozens of eye surgery injuries

By Wang Xiaodong (China Daily) Updated: 2016-04-16 07:37

China's top health authority said on Friday that it is closely watching the ongoing investigation into what caused serious eye injuries, including blindness, among dozens of patients who received eye surgery at two hospitals nine months ago.

The National Health and Family Planning Commission said in a statement it will continue to guide the two hospitals involved in providing treatment to the victims and helping them seek compensation.

Impurities contained in perflutren, a medical gas commonly used to fill the hollow eye during surgery, may be the culprit. But experts have been unable to identify the impurities because of testing limitations and an insufficient amount of remaining samples, the China Food and Drug Administration said in a statement on Thursday night.

The statement followed media reports that 18 patients who were blinded in one eye after eye surgery at Peking University Third Hospital in June are waiting for the results of the investigation and still seek treatment.

The CFDA said 71 patients suffered eye injuries last year after eye surgery in which the same batch of perflutren had been used at Peking University Third Hospital in Beijing and Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University in Nantong, Jiangsu province.

The gas had been supplied by Tianjin Jingming New Technological Development Co, in Tianjin.

The company recalled the remainder of that batch after reports of the injuries emerged in July, and it suspended the production and sale of perflutren, it said on its website.

The company said it has been cooperating in the investigation with drug regulators, hospitals and patients and will make public any results of the investigation.

Zheng Xueqian, a lawyer at China Health Law Society, told China National Radio that by law, victims of accidents involving medical products can seek compensation from the hospitals that performed the surgery, and the hospitals can seek compensation from suppliers.

Peking University Third Hospital said in a statement that it has filed a lawsuit against Tianjin Jingming New Technological Development Co and provided compensation to some of the 45 patients who suffered eye injuries after its operations.

Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University in Nantong also has sued the company, it said in a statement last week.

The two hospitals bought a total of 150 boxes of the suspect gas from the batch and used most of it in May and June. The 13 boxes that remained were sent to local labs for testing, the CFDA said.

Test results released in July showed that the quality of the batch was uneven and some of the gas was substandard, but the impurities in the gas could not be identified because of testing limitations and insufficient samples, it said.

The CFDA said products from the same batch were sold in 25 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China, and that 621 boxes were used in 82 additional hospitals, but no other injuries were reported.

wangxiaodong@chinadaily.com.cn

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲福利视频一区二区 | 欧美亚洲视频在线观看 | 国产99精品一区二区三区免费 | 国产精品高清全国免费观看 | 日韩中文字幕视频 | 午夜视频免费 成人 | 成人在线免费小视频 | 国内自拍在线观看 | 日韩精品电影一区 | 日本二级毛片免费 | 香蕉人精品视频多人免费永久视频 | 视频一区二区三区在线 | cijilu刺激 国产免费的 | 男女动态视频在线观看 | 一级做性色a爰片久久毛片免费 | 国产精品久久久久久久小唯西川 | 美国黄色一级片 | 韩日一级毛片 | 一级做a级爰片性色毛片视频 | 青青在线成人免费视频 | 在线免费黄色网址 | 国产欧美亚洲三区久在线观看 | 国产区在线看 | 青青久在线精品视频 | 久久久久99精品成人片三人毛片 | 欧美午夜激情影院 | 国产精品福利影院 | 国产精品第1页在线观看 | 日韩免费精品一级毛片 | 不卡一区| 国产亚洲3p一区二区三区 | 久久亚洲精品中文字幕亚瑟 | 福利入口在线观看 | 日韩电影中文字幕在线网站 | 成人免费淫片95视频观看网站 | 一级成人 理伦片 | 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合 | 91亚洲精品一区二区福利 | 国产精品永久免费自在线观看 | 在线麻豆视频 | 婷婷色中文字幕 |