三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

News

Guangdong gets tough on sex trade

By Qiu Quanlin (China Daily)
Updated: 2014-03-06 02:36

A senior Party leader from Guangdong province vowed on Wednesday to take tougher action against prostitution and crimes linked to the sex trade as the southern economic powerhouse continues its three-month crackdown on prostitution.

"We will continue our investigation into the prostitution industry and strengthen our efforts to tackle the problem," said Hu Chunhua, Party chief of Guangdong.

Hu made the remarks at a panel discussion during the annual session of the National People's Congress, which convened in Beijing on Wednesday.

The sweeping crackdown came a day after a China Central Television report on Feb 9 exposed rampant prostitution in massage parlors and hotels in Dongguan, about 100 km from Hong Kong.

As of Feb 28, more than 3,100 entertainment venues across the province have been shut down for their alleged involvement in prostitution.

Among the shuttered venues, 2,147 are located in Dongguan, a city known for its large manufacturing and trade sectors but also for its underground casino resorts, bathhouses, massage parlors and backstreet brothels.

"We had already planned a move to crack down on prostitution this year — like the way we fought against drugs last year. The CCTV reports of Dongguan's rampant sex trade forced us to launch the campaign earlier," Hu said.

Hu said police have made 363 arrests across the province and are investigating 30 officials in Dongguan.

"The government was partly responsible for the development of the sex trade in Dongguan so we introduced an accountability system to punish officials who provided protection to illegal sex activities," Hu said.

Yan Xiaokang, Dongguan's deputy mayor and police chief, has been sacked and several police officers in city townships have been punished, Hu said.

"Offenders, including organizers, operators and those who gained from the sex trade, will be particularly targeted in the crackdown," Hu added.

Yuan Baocheng, mayor of Dongguan, declined to say on Monday how the crackdown would affect the city's economy. At last year's NPC session, Yuan said the city would not rely on the sex trade, gambling and drugs for its economic growth.

"I have to say that some social problems, such as underground prostitution, the drug trade and gambling, have emerged in Dongguan along with other cities in Guangdong, following decades of rapid economic development," he said.

Media reports have estimated that the sex industry has contributed about one-tenth of the city's revenue. Dongguan's economy grew by 9.8 percent year-on-year to 550 billion yuan ($90.7 billion) in 2013. Media reports have also estimated that at least 300,000 people work in the sex industry in Dongguan. China Daily could not confirm the number.

"But we will never rely on such negative factors to drive economic development," Yuan said.

8.03K
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产91精品系列在线观看 | 亚洲国产高清精品线久久 | 91精品免费久久久久久久久 | 欧美综合中文字幕久久 | 亚洲成人在线视频观看 | 久久亚洲精品中文字幕第一区 | 日韩欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 亚洲国产精品va在线观看麻豆 | 成年女人天堂香蕉网视频 | 2021中文字幕 | 久草视频在线免费看 | 国产啪爱视频精品免视 | 亚洲国产精品欧美日韩一区二区 | 久久鸭综合久久国产 | 免费看又爽又黄禁片视频1000 | 在线观看视频黄色 | 久久综合九色综合97手机观看 | v2ba永久地址在线观看 | 国产蜜臀 | 成人另类视频 | 国产专区视频在线观看 | 欧美人超级乱淫片免费 | 一区二区三区四区在线播放 | 一级成人生活片免费看 | 1000部拍拍拍18免费网站 | 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区欧 | 成人欧美午夜视频毛片 | 久久久国产视频 | 中文国产成人精品久久无广告 | 中国黄色a | 在线国产你懂的 | 久久久91精品国产一区二区 | 亚洲综合一区二区不卡 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区四区 | 日韩精品首页 | 黄色一级欧美 | 亚洲欧美另类综合 | 一级做a爰片久久毛片图片 一级做a爰片久久毛片看看 | 国产又大又硬又粗又湿 | 亚洲精品国产美女在线观看 | 日韩精品第一页 |