三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

31 officials being investigated in coal mine accidents

By Gao Bo (China Daily) Updated: 2014-12-12 07:45

Allegations include abuse of power, dereliction of duty and bribery

Thirty-one officials have been investigated for involvement in three coal mine accidents dating to 2009 that were hidden and falsely reported, the country's top procuratorate said on Thursday.

The officials, including coal industry administrators, work safety watchdog staff and town government officials, are suspected of crimes that included abuse of power, dereliction of duty and accepting bribes, the Supreme People's Procuratorate said in a statement.

The three accidents resulted in the deaths of 39 people and dozens of others injured in Henan and Heilongjiang provinces.

Learning about the accidents, the top procuratorate sent teams to investigate the officials' alleged misconduct.

The local authorities and mine operators were found to have failed to follow their duties to report the accidents and carry out rescue work. The casualties and losses had been sealed, and one accident went unreported for four years.

"The false or missing reports violated law and discipline, behavior more odious than causing the accidents. It may leave the possibility of worse accidents, delay timely rescues and enlarge the loss to the nation," the statement said.

This has created an extremely bad influence in society, the statement continued.

On Dec 22, 2009, a fire in a coal mine in Lushan, Henan, killed 24 workers and caused economic losses of 20 million yuan ($3.2 million).

On Dec 22, 2013, a coal mine in Gongyi, Henan, was flooded, killing seven and causing losses of 15 million yuan.

Huang Yongdong, former director of the Lushan coal industry bureau, and seven local officials were probed on suspicion of abuse of power and dereliction of duty. Some were found to have accepted bribes.

The supervision agency overseeing the coal mines in Hegang, Heilongjiang province, didn't observe the illegal production of the mine company, in which a mine accident killed eight workers on July 5, 2014. After that, officials sealed the information of the accident with the mine operators.

Fifteen officials involved were probed on the deeds of misconduct and bribery.

All officials under investigation have been placed under "compulsory measures," which, according to China's Criminal Procedure Law, include summons by force, bail, residential surveillance, detention and arrest, according to the Supreme People's Procuratorate.

Zhao Li with Beijing Jingshi Lawyer's Office said an official's punishment will be severe if the behavior delayed a rescue and caused larger losses.

A campaign to improve mine safety has lowered death tolls from accidents considerably in recent years. Just over 1,000 deaths from 604 coal mining accidents were reported in 2013, down from more than 6,000 a year a decade ago.

Xinhua contributed to this story.

gaobo@chinadaily.com.cn

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 999国产精品999久久久久久 | 三级黄色一级视频 | 欧美国产综合视频在线观看 | 国产精品综合在线 | 日韩 国产 欧美 精品 在线 | 亚洲 欧美 国产 中文 | 国产色婷婷精品综合在线观看 | 一级免费片 | 人超级碰碰视频在线观看 | 免费看黄色小视频 | 亚洲精品一区二区四季 | 亚洲欧美国产精品 | 青草视频网站 | 久久精品国产72国产精福利 | 中国一级特黄 | 一级黄色一级片 | 日韩一区二区三区精品 | 婷婷91| 亚洲人视频 | 亚州一区| 亚洲国产精品高清在线一区 | 一区二区三区视频在线播放 | 草妞视频| 日韩乱淫 | 精品久久一区 | 99爱视频精品免视看 | 热久久伊人 | 国产精品国产三级国产专区5o | 中国人免费观看高清在线观看二区 | 青青青国产精品国产精品久久久久 | 国产二区自拍 | 99精品久久秒播无毒不卡 | 日本三级带日本三级带黄国产 | 婷婷激情五月综合 | 亚洲福利网址 | 国产亚洲精品福利 | 免费免费啪视频在线 | 97国产在线观看 | 欧美成人综合在线观看视频 | 国产一区二区三区亚洲欧美 | 一级做a免费视频观看网站 一级做a爰毛片 |