三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Hot Issues

18 suspects of Xinjiang attack surrender to police

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-08-10 14:33

URUMQI - Eighteen suspects in last month's fatal terrorist attack in Shache County, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, have surrendered to police after a major campaign encouraging the public to expose them, the regional government said on Sunday.

18 suspects of Xinjiang attack surrender to police

Crackdown on terrorist attacks?

The attack on July 28 in southern Xinjiang left 37 civilians dead and another 13 injured. A gang armed with knives and axes attacked a police station and government offices in Elixku Township, and some moved onto Huangdi Township, attacking civilians and smashing vehicles as they passed.

Police shot dead 59 of the attackers and arrested 215 others, confiscating banners proclaiming "holy war."

Few of the surrendered suspects were diehard terrorists, many of them were cheated or coerced into joining the terrorist attack, said Abdulkeyum Abdukhadir, an official from the Shache public security bureau.

If found guilty, the suspects who turned themselves in will get a lighter sentence, while those who are still on the loose were warned to surrender as soon as possible, Abdulkeyum Abdukhadir said.

On Aug. 1, the Shache County government made an announcement calling for public tip-offs about the suspects' whereabouts.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费国产97久久青草 | 亚洲操片 | 丁香六月婷婷在线 | 亚洲春色综合另类网蜜桃 | 手机在线看片不卡中文字幕 | 久久视热这只是精品222 | 国产毛片一级 | 麻豆精品在线播放 | 日本一级aaaa特黄毛片 | 国产99精品 | 一区二区三区四区日韩 | 自拍视频国产 | 欧美日韩a级片 | 一级黄色网片 | 欧美成人精品一区二三区在线观看 | 久久青草91线频免费观看 | 欧美.成人.综合在线 | 国产夫妻啪啪 | 欧美国产精品 | 异族中国vs黑人 | 日本免费乱人伦在线观看 | 免费在线一级片 | 国产亚洲精品成人婷婷久久小说 | 一区二区三区四区无限乱码 | 色综合亚洲综合网站综合色 | a级一级片 | a一级片| 国产露脸真实作爱视频 | 成人国产mv免费视频 | 久久久美女视频 | 国产高清一级毛片在线人 | 成人天堂入口网站 | 国产又色又爽在线观看 | 亚洲综合第一区 | 人做人爱视频欧美在线观看 | 久热香蕉在线爽青青 | 中文字幕在线观看网站 | 国产成人美女福利在线观看 | 国内精品九一在线播放 | 成人aaaa| 久久亚洲综合中文字幕 |