三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Scandal-hit China food firm withdrawing all products

Updated: 2014-07-28 20:36

BEIJING - The parent company of a scandal-hit Chinese food supplier said it is withdrawing all products made by the subsidiary.

Shanghai Husi Food Co Ltd, owned by Illinois-based OSI Group LLC, is at the centre of a major food safety scandal, which has spread from the Chinese mainland?to Hong Kong and Japan, over allegations it mixed fresh and expired meat.

In a statement posted on its website late Saturday, OSI Group said it would "withdraw from the marketplace" all products made by Shanghai Husi, and that it was conducting an internal investigation into current and former senior management.

It vowed to take "swift and decisive action" including legal measures against those responsible for the scandal, and said a new management team would be brought to China.

Regulators in Shanghai said on Saturday that Husi had forged production dates on smoked beef patties and then sold them after they expired.

OSI Group said it would fully cooperate with Chinese regulators.

Chinese police have detained five people as part of the investigation.

The scandal, which has dragged in global food brands including McDonald's Corp, KFC-parent Yum Brands Inc. and Starbucks Corp., was triggered by a local television report last week showing staff at Shanghai Husi using long-expired meat. The report also alleged the firm forged production dates.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品国产薄丝高跟在线看 | 一级的黄色片 | a毛片免费在线观看 | 一级毛片大全 | 一级特黄网站 | 18以下勿进色禁视频免费看 | 久久综合九色综合精品 | 毛片网站大全 | 麻豆精品久久精品色综合 | 国内成人啪啪网站 | 欧美精品在线视频 | 在线免费看片网站 | 色老成人精品视频在线观看 | 欧美综合色区 | 久久精品视频99精品视频150 | 在线精品视频免费观看 | 亚洲国产精品国产自在在线 | 日韩欧美黄色片 | jizz亚洲女人高清 | 国产簧片 | 毛片在线看网站 | 久久99精品久久久久久综合 | 色视频免费观看高清完整 | 久久青草免费91线频观看不卡 | 成人综合婷婷国产精品久久免费 | 婷婷色综合网 | 中文字幕在线永久 | 美国毛片一级 | 欧美午夜艳片欧美精品 | 香蕉网站狼人久久五月亭亭 | 日韩电影久久久被窝网 | 国产玖玖玖精品视频 | 黄色一级片在线观看 | 伊人青青操 | 久热精品视频在线观看99小说 | 高清不卡毛片 | 国产码一区二区三区 | 上海毛片 | 亚洲综合色丁香麻豆 | 91大神成人偷拍在线观看 | 国产玖玖在线 |