三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Beijing boy receives heart donation from Guangxi man

By Wang Qingyun (China Daily) Updated: 2014-05-08 07:10

A 12-year-old boy successfully underwent a heart transplant surgery at Anzhen Hospital in Beijing after receiving the organ hours before the surgery.

The boy, surnamed Bao, is recovering after the May 2 surgery, though he still needs another month of treatment before he can be discharged from the hospital, said Pan Yuchen, one of the doctors who performed the surgery.

Pan is the director of the cardiac surgery department of the No 181 Hospital of the Chinese People's Liberation Army in Guilin, Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, where the organ donation was carried out on the afternoon of May 2.

The donor was a 21-year-old man surnamed Ye who was suffering from a brain tumor and was receiving treatment in Guangxi.

Ye's family members agreed to donate his organs after he was pronounced brain-dead.

On May 1, Ye was transferred to Pan's hospital and doctors harvested his organs, including his heart, the next day.

On May 2 at 6 pm, Pan took a flight to Anzhen Hospital carrying Ye's heart. He later helped perform the surgery to transplant the heart to Bao, who had been suffering from severe heart failure, that night.

"He also underwent surgery for ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) on April 30, but he would have lasted no more than 7 days without a heart transplant," Pan said.

In China, the proximity of donor and patient is the main factor in the waiting list for donations, meaning a patient in need of an organ in Guangxi would normally be given priority for an organ donated in the region. But because Bao's condition was very severe, he was given priority over others on the waiting list, Pan added.

The boy is in the intensive care unit, said Yu Liqun, a public relations official at Anzhen Hospital.

"I want to thank all of the friends who cared about an ordinary family like us," said Bao's father. "I hope my son will recover as soon as possible. Not until he is transferred to a ward can I set my mind at ease."

At 11 pm on May 1, a netizen posted a message on Sina Weibo, China's version of Twitter, that caught the attention of the public: "I implore that ... flight CZ3287 of China Southern Airlines from Guilin to Beijing will take off on time on May 2, as an organ will be on that flight. My child urgently needs the organ to save his life."

Bao's father said the message was posted by a family member.

The flight, which Pan was on, arrived in Beijing at 8:20 pm on May 2, 35 minutes earlier than scheduled, China Southern Airlines said on its Sina Weibo account.

Pan said Bao was lucky.

"Many patients who need a heart donation die while waiting," he said.

wangqingyun@chinadaily.com.cn

(China Daily 05/08/2014 page5)

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合 | 久久国产精品成人免费 | 中文字幕视频在线播放 | 亚洲福利一区福利三区 | 婷婷激情狠狠综合五月 | 把女人弄爽特黄aa大片视频 | 在线久综合色手机在线播放 | 国产欧美日韩三级 | 欧美国产成人免费观看永久视频 | xxxxx做受大片视频免费 | 狠狠色婷婷综合天天久久丁香 | 成人禁啪啪网站 | 国产成人精品一区二区免费 | 女人被狂躁后的视频免费 | 免费中日高清无专码有限公司 | 国产乱码精品一区二区三区四川人 | 黄色国产在线视频 | 激情毛片视频在线播放 | 免费看黄色毛片 | 久草在线香蕉 | 最新国产精品视频免费看 | 久久久在线视频精品免费观看 | 黄色影片在线观看 | 国产精品嫩模在线播放 | 亚洲一级黄色片 | 国产日韩不卡免费精品视频 | 91国内外精品自在线播放 | 尤物视频在线免费 | 欧美一区二区三区成人看不卡 | 欧美日韩亚洲国内综合网香蕉 | 香蕉黄色片 | 青青草国产97免久久费观看 | 久久国产乱子伦精品岳两 | 国产成人亚洲精品无广告 | 国产在线一区二区视频 | 欧美专区一区 | 一级做α爱过程免费视频 | 片免费观看网站视频 | 久久久久国产一级毛片高清片 | 国产在线观看高清不卡 | 国产三级精品美女三级 |