三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Risk low for outbreaks of human H5N6 cases

By Shan Juan (China Daily) Updated: 2014-05-08 07:51

WHO says China's first infection isolated; man in Sichuan dies

China's first human infection of the bird flu H5N6 virus is an isolated case and the risk for further outbreaks remains low, the top health authority said.

The patient, a 49-year-old man from Nanbu county, Sichuan province, died in a hospital and later was confirmed to have contracted the H5N6 strain, Sichuan Health and Family Planning Commission said on Tuesday.

The victim had been exposed to dead poultry, but people who had close contact with him have so far shown no symptoms, it said.

Risk low for outbreaks of human H5N6 cases
Risk low for outbreaks of human H5N6 cases

Special: Fighting against H7N9 bird flu

The local veterinary department has detected H5N6 at a chicken farm in the same county.

As an emergency response, more than 1,300 chickens were culled out to curb potential chicken-to-human transmissions.

The bird flu strain of H5N6, had previously been detected among birds in Germany, Sweden, and the United States, but no human cases were reported.

"At this stage, this appears to be an isolated case," the World Health Organization said. "The patient's close contacts have been under surveillance, and none have developed any symptoms of influenza-like illness. This suggests that the risk of spread is, at this time, very low."

Zhong Nanshan, director of the Guangzhou Institute of Respiratory Diseases, urged closer cooperation between the health and agriculture departments, particularly in containing viruses infecting both humans and animals.

Pang Xinghuo, deputy director of the Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said places other than Sichuan had all geared up to curb the new threat.

"The regular surveillance over severe flu-like cases has been enhanced for early detection and treatment of H5N6 in the capital," she said.

Since March 2013, China has reported at least 390 human cases of the H7N9 bird flu, including more than 130 deaths, according to the National Health and Family Planning Commission.

Human cases of the bird flu strains of H9N2 and H10N8 were reported in China as well.

Virus spreads

The public was cautioned against an increasing epidemic of hand-foot-and-mouth disease, a contagious viral infection mainly afflicting children under 5 years old.

More than 670,000 cases have been reported this year, up 95 percent over the same period last year, official statistics showed.

The situation in places like Beijing is even worse.

The capital had reported 7,454 cases as of Sunday, mostly children under 5 years old, Pang said.

"The epidemic is expected to peak from May to September, and more cases including serious and even fatal ones could very likely come," she said.

Enterovirus 71, known as EV71, and coxsackie A16, or CA16, are the pair of culprit viruses for the infection.

Usually, the disease is very mild and no special medicines are needed, Pang added.

shanjuan@chinadaily.com.cn


Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲性一级理论片在线观看 | 日本国产最新一区二区三区 | 欧美限制级在线观看 | 色爱区综合激月婷婷激情五月 | 亚洲特黄 | 国产萝控精品福利视频免费 | 色一情一乱一伦一区二区三区 | 99青草青草久热精品视频 | 中国精品 | 亚洲黄色美女 | 成年网站视频在线观看 | 精品精品国产高清a毛片牛牛 | 欧美一区二区在线免费观看 | 色999| 精品国产一区二区麻豆 | 欧美综合精品一区二区三区 | 免费国产不卡午夜福在线 | 最新国产在线 | 黄色大片播放 | 久久国产精品久久久 | 九月丁香婷婷 | 欧美在线观看一区二区三 | 亚洲影视久久 | 国产不卡a | 婷婷久久激情综合啪啪 | 欧美日本亚洲国产一区二区 | 99久久国产免费中文无字幕 | 成人做爰免费网站 | 日韩不卡在线观看 | 久久国产免费观看精品 | 97dyy在线观看手机版 | 爱爱五月天| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线 | 日韩午夜激情视频 | 日本一级作爱片在线观看 | 露脸超嫩97后在线播放 | 欧美一级欧美三级 | 国产大尺度福利视频在线观看 | 男女无遮挡边做边吃视频免费 | 99爱在线精品视频免费观看9 | 俄罗斯aa一级毛片 |