三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Gas-cylinder blast confirmed cause of deadly house collapse

By Gao Changxin in Shanghai (China Daily) Updated: 2014-05-05 08:20

 

Gas-cylinder blast confirmed cause of deadly house collapse

Rescue workers clear the scene on Sunday after a gas explosion caused a three-story house to collapse in Shanghai, killing two and injuring three. Gao Erqiang / China Daily

The Shanghai government confirmed on Sunday that the explosion of a liquefied gas cylinder caused the collapse of a three-story, wood-frame house that killed two and injured three.

The three injured people were hospitalized, and four others escaped unscathed after the run-down building collapsed at 4:49 am on Sunday, Shanghai's Hongkou district government said in a statement.

The rescue effort was still underway when China Daily reporters arrived at the site in downtown Shanghai at around 10 am. Police cordoned off the block where the building was located, and an ambulance was seen parked nearby. Pictures show the house was destroyed, leaving only a heap of ruins.

Neighbors said the two killed were both male; one was about 70 years old, the other about 50. One of them owns the house and the other was a tenant. Rent of a room in the house cost 500 to 600 yuan ($80 to $96) a month, neighbors said. Local media reported that the younger man was a street vendor who sold fruit.

Yu Qin, 49, who lives about 20 meters away from the house, said that cracks appeared on many of the buildings in the area, including hers, after a high-rise residential project was built nearby.

A security person who worked in a nearby supermarket said that relocation of the area began 13 years ago, but negotiations went slowly over compensation.

The residential area in question is one of the many urban slums in Shanghai. While the city's economic rise over the past three decades moved an unprecedented number of people out of slums, some still live in them today.

Sanitation and fire control are the most serious problems. Residents who live near the collapsed building said multiple fires occurred in the neighborhood over the past few years.

In January, the Shanghai municipal government vowed to demolish 550,000 square meters of urban slums this year, which will cause 24,000 residents to move out. Last year, 31,000 people moved out of urban slums as the government knocked down old houses totaling 746,000 square meters.

The Hongkou district is one of five key areas this year in the government's campaign. Government officials said in 2012 that 62,000 people live in urban slums in the district, totaling 1.52 million square meters.

gaochangxin@chinadaily.com.cn

 

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品成人观看视频国产奇米 | 91精品国产综合久久福利 | 国产视频福利在线 | 青青青青手机在线视频观看国产 | 青青操夜夜操 | 久草久热 | 国产欧美日韩在线观看精品 | jizzjizz黄大片 | www.黄在线| 国产一区二区久久精品 | 一级黄色大片免费观看 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产成人久久综合热 | freexnxx日本欧美18 | 欧美性视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产精品视频 | 国产成人精品免费视频网页大全 | 久久99这里只有精品国产 | 国产一区二区三区四区五区六区 | 亚洲第一综合色 | 亚洲福利一区二区精品秒拍 | 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久久 | 在线免费视频一区二区 | 亚洲制服丝袜在线播放 | 成年男女免费视频网站 | 成人午夜影视全部免费看 | 91成人午夜性a一级毛片 | 免费人成网站线观看合集 | 中文字幕小明 | free 性欧美69hd | 99re热久久这里只有精品6 | 综合另类| 色一情一乱一乱91av | 免费看片网址 | 色婷婷久久综合中文网站 | 国产第二页 | 日本亚州视频在线八a | 一级做a爱过程免费视频高清 | 亚洲欧美在线精品一区二区 | 57pao国产成视频一永久免费 | 三级黄色片在线观看 |