三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Terrorist group in Kunming attack busted

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-03-03 21:02

Chinese police said Monday three suspects involved in the terrorist attack in the southwestern city of Kunming had been captured.

The Ministry of Public Security said in a statement that the terrorist gang led by Abdurehim Kurban was responsible for the attack.

Police shot and killed four of them and captured an injured female attacker at the scene on Saturday night, the statement said.

The knife-wielding attackers slashed frantically at crowds at a railway station in Kunming in southwest China's Yunnan Province on Saturday, killing 29 people and injuring 143.

The health authority said 20 of the 143 injured in Kunming are still in critical condition.

Soon after the terrorist attack, Chinese President Xi Jinping ordered law enforcement agencies to strike out with full forces and bring those accountable to justice as soon as possible.

Xi urged the greatest efforts to treat the injured and help those who have lost their loved ones.

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang ordered police forces nationwide to beef up security, particulary at public places of big crowds.

Senior Chinese security official Meng Jianzhu arrived in Kunming at 5:30 a.m. Sunday to oversee the situation.

Order was restored in Kunming on Sunday, with train arrivals resumed after three trains with 3,000 passengers were affected on Saturday night. About 60,000 passengers left the station on Sunday, higher than the 59,000 on Saturday. All local middle and primary schools opened as normal on Monday, with enhanced security.

Chinese leaders and political advisors Monday paid silent tribute to the victims of the terrorist attack at the opening of the annual session of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).

Du Qinglin, vice chairman of the CPPCC National Committee, condemned the terrorists behind the attack and conveyed condolences to the victims.

"The violent terrorist attack in Kunming on March 1 has caused great losses to people's lives and property," said Du.

The carnage has shocked and outraged the international community. United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon condemned the terror attack.

"Terrorist attacks cannot be justified under any circumstances and under any reasons," stressed Ban. "This was unacceptable. The perpetrators must be brought to justice."

Ban conveyed his "most sincere condolences and sympathies to those families of the victims" and wished those injured a speedy recovery.

"The international community has suffered too much, [and] too long by these terrorist attacks here and there. We must be united to fight against terrorism," Ban said.

Germany strongly condemned the mass stabbing at the train station soon after the bloody attack.

"We condemn the brutal attack on innocent civilians at a train station in Kunming in southwest China in the strongest terms," a German foreign ministry spokesman said in a statement. "This act cannot be justified."

Other countries, including France, Russia, the United States, Britain, Australia, and Afghanistan, all expressed condemnation of the brutal violence that caused heavy casualties.

Terrorist group in Kunming attack busted

Terrorist group in Kunming attack busted

Citizens mourn victims of Kunming terror attack

Order at Kunming station restored to normal after attack

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 女女同性一区二区三区四区 | 国产亚洲欧美在在线人成 | 亚州黄色 | 国产精品综合视频 | 99久久婷婷国产综合精品hsex | 欧美太黄太色视频在线观看 | 一级久久| 特级毛片在线 | 亚洲 欧美 国产 中文 | 视频播放在线观看精品视频 | 国产精品真实对白精彩久久 | 中国一级毛片免费观看 | 韩日欧美 | 日韩一区二区三区精品 | 一级a毛片免费观看 | 国产一区二区三区毛片 | 色综合小说久久综合图片 | 婷婷色香五月激情综合2020 | 中国一级特黄高清免费的大片 | 国产成人在线视频免费观看 | 中国女与老外在线精品 | 国产视频久久久久 | 精品欧美成人高清视频在线观看 | 免费网站直接看 | 婷婷久久综合九色综合98 | 日本美女视频韩国视频网站免费 | 欧美高清性色生活片免费观看 | 成人一区专区在线观看 | 亚洲天天做日日做天天看2018 | 国产综合第一页在线视频 | 亚洲欧美精品一区天堂久久 | 国产乱子伦一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区视频 | 亚洲毛片视频 | 69久成人做爰视频 | 国产精品亚洲欧美一区麻豆 | 欧美一级毛片免费大全 | 欧美一级色片 | 色播影院性播12306影视 | 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添1 | 免费特黄一级欧美大片 |