三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

No casualties reported in Xinjiang quake

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-02-13 07:32

No casualties reported in Xinjiang quake

Local armed police soldiers in nearby county rush to the quake-hit area after a 7.3-magnitude earthquake hit?Yutian county in?China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region on Feb 12, 2014. [Photo/Xinhua]

URUMQI- A 7.3-magnitude earthquake hit northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region on Wednesday, according to the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC). No casualties have been reported. >>Live report

The epicenter, with a depth of 12 km, is located at Yutian county in southwest Xinjiang, or about 36.1 degrees north latitude and 82.5 degrees east longitude.

The quake was strongly felt by residents in Hotan, Yutian and Moyu.

Sixty-seven houses were toppled and more than 1,000 ones damaged to varying degrees, local authorities said, adding that 185 livestock deaths were reported.

No casualties reported in Xinjiang quake

This screenshot from the official microblog of China Earthquake Networks Center shows the epicenter of a 7.3-magnitude earthquake that stroke Northwest China'sXinjiang Uygur autonomous region on Feb 12,2014.

Sections of railways were temporarily suspended in Xinjiang after the earthquake.

The railway administration of Urumqi suspended a section from Hotan to Moyu on the Kahe Railway, which links Kashgar and Hotan, for safety reasons, with a total of 531 passengers being stranded at Moyu.

Service resumed at 6:52 p.m. after safety and security checks.

A total of 143 aftershocks had been monitored as of 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, with the biggest one measuring at 5.7-magnitude at 5:24 p.m. in the same area.

President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang ordered concerted effort to guarantee safety and property and issued instructions on relief work soon after the quake.

Local authorities and departments were urged to check disaster situations, conduct emergency management and strengthen seismic monitoring.

The Ministry of Civil Affairs and the National Commission for Disaster Reduction also initiated an emergency disaster relief response and dispatched a work team to check the disaster situation and direct rescue work.

The epicenter is in a sparsely populated area with an average altitude of 5,000 meters. It is more than 50 km away from the nearest settlement, Aqqan village in Yutian County, and more than 900 km away from the regional capital of Urumqi.

Local residents said the houses near the epicenter are all quake-resistant and nomads are less likely in the mountainous areas, where the epicenter is located, during winter.

Xinjiang started a quake-resistant housing project in 2004.

The average altitude of the area within the scope of 30 km from the epicenter is about 5.1 km.

Experts from the CENC said that the area shares the same plate with Wenchuan in southwest China's Sichuan Province and Yushu in northwest China's Qinghai Province.

Wenchuan was devastated by an 8.0-magnitude quake in 2008, and Yushu was hit by a 7.1-magnitude quake in 2010.

 

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品网站免费观看 | 黄色毛片a | 色片网站在线观看 | 亚洲第一综合网 | 丁香婷婷在线观看 | 成 人 黄 色 视频播放1 | 欧美三级在线观看播放 | 亚洲国产综合在线 | 国内精品久久久久影院不卡 | 色婷婷5月精品久久久久 | 黄页网址免费 | 国产一二三区在线 | 国产精品久久久久9999赢消 | free性欧美chinese乱子 | 日韩亚洲一区二区三区 | 成人在线不卡 | 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文在线 | 在线观看中文字幕2021 | 国产一区二区三区免费在线视频 | 国产精品久久久久天天影视 | 91黄视频| 秀人网艾小青国产精品视频 | 尤物精品在线观看 | 一级做a爰片久久毛片16 | 中日韩欧美中文字幕毛片 | 国产视频资源在线观看 | 香蕉视频高清 | 亚洲七七久久综合桃花 | 麻豆短视频在线观看 | 国产福利午夜自产拍视频在线 | 欧美精品一区二区三区免费观看 | 一级黄色a级片 | 国产一级黄| 妞干网手机免费视频 | 国产xvideos在线观看 | 国产特一级毛片 | 岛国视频在线观看免费播放 | 影音先锋5566av资源网 | 亚洲欧美日韩成人一区在线 | 亚洲精品国产专区一区 | 麻豆观看|