三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Hot Issues

Capital misses 2013 congestion targets

By Jin Haixing (China Daily) Updated: 2014-02-13 00:24

Beijing failed to meet its targets for easing road congestion in 2013, with commuters experiencing more traffic jams across the city.

During rush hours on workdays last year, the average duration of traffic jams was one hour and 55 minutes, a rise of 4.2 percent from the hour-and-a-half recorded in 2012, according to a report by the Beijing Commission of Transport.

The report, which was released on Monday, said that in the main urban area, there were 27.79 million daily journeys. This included 9.09 million trips by private car, 7.06 million trips by bus and 5.72 million by subway.

Easing road congestion was placed at the top of Beijing's work agenda in 2013.

One of the goals set by the transport authority in early 2013 was to ensure the traffic congestion index within the Fifth Ring Road — an area covering most of urban Beijing — did not rise above level 5.

The index indicates the general congestion situation and ranges from 0 (no congestion) to 10 (heavily congested).

However, according to the transport commission's report, the average traffic congestion index on workdays was 5.5, an increase of 4.2 percent from the 5.27 in 2012.

During morning rush hours in 2013, the index was 5.0, a rise of 5.2 percent from 2012, the report said. During evening rush hours, the figures was 6.0, a rise of 3.6 percent from 2012.

The government plans to further limit the number of cars released onto roads each year in the hope of easing congestion and cutting emissions.

In November, Beijing announced that from 2014 through 2017, the number of new cars available to registered drivers in the capital would be reduced from 240,000 a year to 150,000.

This year, the city will further develop the public transport system to facilitate commuters.

It will open four new subway lines or sections this year with a total length of 62.2 km.

Xu Kangming, a transport expert and the founder of 3E Transportation Systems, said Beijing must implement the policies for controlling car ownership and use since they could help the government gain some time in easing traffic problems.

Xu said the move from private cars to a public transport system should be the ultimate goal for Beijing's policymakers in the transport sector.

This year, getting hold of a car has become more difficult, with the number of potential buyers increasing and slashes in the car license quota.

The first lottery for car license plates will take place on Feb 26. The quota of 150,000 cars for 2014 has attracted more than 1.84 million potential buyers, official statistics show.

"I will not give up applying to win a car plate license," said Liu, a woman commuter in Beijing. "But in the mean time, I am also considering the customized shuttle bus service."

Beijing Public Transport Holdings launched customized shuttle buses in September. The service, designed to meet demand for particular routes and stops, is offered for city dwellers seeking a more convenient and environmentally friendly transport option.

Liu said buying a car was a necessity for her, especially after she got married. She has been applying for a license plate since August.

She said that although the government made efforts to improve the public transport system in 2013, it has also resulted in more congestion on public transport.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费爱爱视频网站 | 性插影院 | 麻豆国产视频 | 免费一级黄 | 久久污| 日韩中文字幕免费版 | 老妇毛片 | 久久国产精品系列 | 999成人精品视频在线 | 在线看片y| 伊人伊成久久人综合网777 | 国产精品久久一区一区 | 1717she精品国产真正免费 | 东京一区二区三区高清视频 | 欧美在线二区 | 亚洲美女一级毛片 | 国产在线一区二区三区四区 | 日韩精品欧美亚洲高清有无 | 在线观看嗯啊成人动作片 | 5c5c5c精品视频在线观看 | 日日夜夜操操操 | 一级做a爰片久久毛片毛片 一级做a爰片久久毛片免费 | 国产精品不卡片视频免费观看 | 日本xxxxx护士16 | 日韩高清一区二区三区不卡 | 伊人久久狼人 | 中国wwwxxx| 国产精品高清视亚洲一区二区 | 小明永久免费看aⅴ片 | 免费精品在线视频 | 青青草这里只有精品 | www.久久视频 | 色婷婷六月丁香在线观看 | 一区二区三区四区视频在线观看 | 精品欧美一区视频在线观看 | 亚洲综合激情另类专区 | 在线观看三级视频 | 好吊色青青青国产欧美日韩 | 国产拍拍1000部ww | 出a级黑粗大硬长爽猛视频 加勒比一道本综合 | 一级毛片免费观看不卡的 |