三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Guangdong to probe airport bomber's allegations

Updated: 2013-07-22 08:03
By Zheng Caixiong in Guangzhou and An Baijie in Beijing ( China Daily)

Guangdong provincial authorities promised on Sunday to look into the alleged unjust treatment of a disabled man who police say set off an explosive device the day before at Beijing Capital International Airport.

The Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department said in a statement that the police must thoroughly probe online allegations that Ji Zhongxing, who set off the homemade bomb, was attacked by police in Dongguan eight years ago.

Guangdong to probe airport bomber's allegations

A man in wheelchair detonated an explosive device on Saturday evening in Terminal 3 of Beijing International Airport. [Photo/Xinhua]

Ji, 34, who uses a wheelchair, was stopped by security staff when he tried to hand out leaflets outside Gate B of the airport's arrival hall on Saturday evening. Ji then warned people nearby to get away before he set off an explosive device in his bag, injuring himself and a policeman, police said.

A witness said that Ji did not throw the bomb after activating it, but held it in his hands, Beijing Youth Daily reported.

Ji, a farmer from Heze, Shandong province, said in a blog uploaded in 2006 on sina.com that he was attacked by police in Dongguan at about 3 am on June 28, 2005, while he was carrying a passenger on his motorcycle.

Ji said in the blog that his spine was seriously injured and that he has been paralyzed since then. His passenger, Gong Tao, also was injured in the attack, Ji said. Ji's blog was inaccessible soon after the explosion and it remained so as of Sunday afternoon.

In a statement released at midnight on Saturday, the Dongguan city's public security bureau disputed Ji's accusations, saying that Ji collided with a policeman and was injured when he fell off his motorcycle.

Dongguan police insisted in the statement that he was not attacked by policemen, and it was the accident that caused his paralysis.

However, Chen Xinzhen, news director of Heze's publicity department, said on Sunday that what Ji said in his micro blog was true.

Officials from Ji's hometown went to Dongguan to probe the case in 2006, and Gong, the passenger on Ji's motorcycle, confirmed that they were attacked by the police, Chen told China Daily on Sunday in a telephone interview.

Ji sued the local government of Dongguan in January 2007, demanding compensation of 338,267 yuan ($55,128), but the court denied his request due to a lack of evidence.

Ji appealed to the Dongguan Intermediate People's Court in January 2008, but that court upheld the previous judgment.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

8.03K
 
...
Hot Topics
A sailor from British Royal Navy destroyer HMS Daring tries to catch a mooring line to dock in the north side of the bund at Huangpu River in Shanghai December 10, 2013.
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 91最新免费观看在线 | 狠狠干成人 | 亚洲综合在线观看视频 | 国产微拍精品 | 美女污污视频网站 | 国内自拍经典三级在线 | 一 级 黄 色生活片 一 级 黄 色蝶 片 | 国产精品免费一区二区三区 | 特一级黄色大片 | 人人综合| 亚洲国产视频在线观看 | 欧美蜜桃臀在线观看一区 | 51国产午夜精品免费视频 | 一区二区福利 | 日本一极毛片兔费看 | 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码二区 | 国产精品视频在线播放 | 高清国产一区二区三区 | 又粗又大又爽 真人一级毛片 | 亚洲国产精品日韩在线观看 | a级黄色影院 | 妞干网免费在线 | 青青久在线视频免费观看 | 色婷五月综激情亚洲综合 | 久久久亚洲精品国产 | 久久国产精品99久久久久久牛牛 | 伊人三级| japanxxxx日本中文字幕 | 国产91区精品福利在线社区 | 日产免费线路一页二页 | 欧美一级毛片欧美一级成人毛片 | 青青青久在线视频免费观看 | 久久久久久久九九九九 | 国产精品国产精品 | 日韩在线一区二区 | 日本亚洲精品无码专区 | 亚洲欧美国产精品 | 国产在线麻豆一区二区 | 一区二区三区四区日韩 | 国产成人精品视频一区 | 亚洲人成伊人成综合网久久 |