三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / National affairs

Philippines urged not to escalate islands issue

By ZHANG YUNBI (China Daily) Updated: 2013-01-24 04:35

Beijing has warned Manila against any moves that may complicate or escalate tensions between the two nations, in response to the Philippines' seeking United Nations arbitration over its territorial claims.

China-Philippine ties were frayed last April after a Philippine warship first prompted a serious impasse in the waters off China's Huangyan Island in the South China Sea.

Observers said Manila's high-profile lawsuit was just "political posturing" and it has shown little willingness for one-on-one negotiations on relevant disputes.

Philippine Foreign Secretary Albert del Rosario said on Tuesday that the Philippines government has taken the South China Sea disputes to an Arbitral Tribunal under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told reporters on Wednesday that Beijing supports bilateral negotiation with the countries involved, as previously agreed by China and members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.

"As stated in the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea, China and members of ASEAN have reached a consensus on this," said Hong, stressing that all countries signing the declaration should adhere to their commitments.

Yang Baoyun, an expert on Southeast Asian studies at Peking University, said that the international court will take the case seriously on the precondition that both parties approve the case, and Manila knows that Beijing is unlikely to respond.

Manila first started to make claims to China's Huangyan Island in the 1990s.

On April 10, a Philippine gunboat entered the waters off the island and attempted to detain Chinese fishermen, who were later rescued by two Chinese patrol ships.

Beijing has since beefed up regular patrols of the waters, and del Rosario on Monday admitted that the island is under China's control, according to local media reports.

Despite its claim, Manila is now being accused of using the island issue as a political gesture to attract more attention, analysts said. Yang said, "As for its persistent resorting to the international tribunal, the Philippines is seeking to gain more international sympathy while trying to appear a victim."

In New York on Tuesday, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told reporters that "all these issues should be resolved by the parties concerned".

It was important for the countries in the region to resolve disputes "through dialogue in a peaceful and amicable way", Ban added.

Meanwhile, Hong, the Foreign Ministry spokesman, stressed that the origin and essence of relevant South China Sea disputes between Beijing and Manila lies in the Philippines' illegal occupation of some islets and reefs of China's Nansha Islands in the South China Sea, which China has consistently opposed..

He said China has shown "the utmost goodwill and sincerity" in addressing disputes with the Philippines through bilateral consultations and negotiations.

Xinhua and AP contributed to this story.

Contact the writer at zhangyunbi@chinadaily.com.cn

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲福利视频精选在线视频 | aa一级黄色片| 欧美国产高清 | 六月丁香伊人 | 韩国尤物主播性视频在线播放 | 女人被男人狂躁视频免费 | 中文字幕久久综合伊人 | 国产精品亚洲一区在线播放 | 欧美乱xxxxxxxxx | 91精品视频在线看 | 五月桃花网婷婷亚洲综合 | 中文字幕一区2区 | 九九视频在线看精品 | 日本r级在线中文在线播放 日本tv欧美tv天堂 | 91福利区 | 国产成人精品一区二区视频 | 国产交换精品一区二区三区 | 免费看一级欧美毛片视频 | 高清国产在线播放成人 | 91天天操| 免费a网址| 99re热久久这里只有精品6 | 国产网曝手机视频在线观看 | 国产免费片| 久久免费视频3 | 91精品国产调教在线观看 | 国产日韩欧美91 | 91香蕉国产在线观看人员 | 国产三级在线观看播放 | 国产精品久久亚洲不卡4k岛国 | 美国大片黄色 | 一级香蕉视频在线观看 | 国产精品 视频一区 二区三区 | 热re99久久国产精品 | 亚洲国产成人成上人色 | 黄色在线视频观看 | 37pao成人国产永久免费视频 | 在线爽 | 日韩欧美一中文字幕不卡 | 天天拍夜夜添久久精品中文 | 久久经典免费视频 |