三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

No plot against foreign movies: official

By Han Lei (China Daily)
Updated: 2012-11-12 02:44
分享按鈕 0

Allegations that foreign films were not shown during certain periods, especially near the end of the year, were refuted by an official during a news conference that also heard China faced a "cultural deficit".

"There is no such thing as a domestic film protection month," said Tian Jin, deputy director of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television at a news conference on Sunday on the sidelines of the 18th Party Congress.

The screening schedule is purely market driven, and the government does not dictate the release date for films, Tian said.

"Some periods see more domestic films being screened, some periods see more foreign films being released. That is a normal phenomenon."

No plot against foreign movies: official

Sun Zhijun, deputy head of the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China Central Committee (center); Zhao Shaohua, vice-minister of culture (second right); and Jiang Jianguo, vice-minister of the General Administration of Press and Publication (right), attend a news conference on Sunday. ZOU HONG / CHINA DAILY

He talked specifically about the closing months of the year, when dozens of top Chinese films are shown in cinemas. Foreign films usually shun these months, he said.

"This is due to business considerations," he said.

China overtook Japan in the first quarter this year to become the second-largest film market, in terms of box office, after the United States, according to the Motion Picture Association of America.

In the first 10 months, domestic box office receipts reached 13.27 billion yuan ($2.11 billion), an increase of 40 percent from the same period last year, Tian said.

However, only 41.4 percent of that came from domestic films, marking an end to their dominance of the domestic market. "Imported films have had a huge impact on the market," Tian said.

China and the US signed an agreement in February to give greater access to Hollywood films, which, according to Tian, is a testament to the fact that China is open to foreign productions.

The increase of imported films is part of what Zhao Shaohua, vice-minister of culture, called a "cultural deficit" facing the country.

No plot against foreign movies: official

The screening schedule of films in Chinese cinemas is decided by the market, not by the countries they are from, an official said on Sunday. LIU JUNFENG / FOR CHINA DAILY

Zhao said China needs to do more to acquaint the outside world with its 5,000-year-old culture.

China has signed cultural agreements with 149 countries and regions, facilitating exchange activities, Zhao said.

She called on private organizations to play a bigger role to increase global cultural diversity.

Sun Zhijun, deputy head of the Publicity Department of the CPC Central Committee, said that the aim of the country's cultural outreach is to enable other countries to know more about China.

He described the work of the Confucius Institutes, language centers established across the world in cooperation with local institutions, as an important platform for the world to get to know China.

China has established 398 institutes and 526 classrooms in 108 countries and regions since 2004.

The government is planning to increase the number of institutes to 1,000 by 2020. As many as 3,000 scholarships will be given to foreign students to study Chinese by 2013.

 

 
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产视频一区二区在线播放 | 国产亚洲精品美女久久久 | 草逼社区 | 精品一区二区三区的国产在线观看 | 一级午夜a毛片免费视频 | 精品亚洲永久免费精品 | 中国一及黄色片 | 国产人免费人成免费视频 | 国产精品高清视亚洲精品 | 欧美特黄高清免费观看的 | 亚洲一区综合 | 国产综合图区 | 成人精品视频网站 | 热久久影院 | 宅男69免费永久网站 | 国产美女无遮挡免费视频 | 拍拍拍拍拍拍拍无挡大全免费 | 国内视频一区二区三区 | 永久免费视频v片www | 国产夫妇精品自在线 | 91亚洲精品视频 | 豆国产97在线 | 中国 | 青青热在线精品视频免费 | 亚洲欧美色综合一区二区在线 | 91久色视频 | 成免费网站 | 国产精品一区二区三 | 日本一区二区三区高清福利视频 | 高清国产精品久久久久 | 亚洲国产综合精品中文第一区 | 久久久久久久综合 | 国产精品成人麻豆专区 | 欧美日韩国产成人高清视频 | 国产精品永久在线 | 清纯唯美亚洲综合五月天 | 91免费永久国产在线观看 | 国产成人福利在线视老湿机 | 亚洲精品久久久久影 | 精品在线播放 | 涩涩色中文综合亚洲 | 亚洲视频在线免费播放 |