三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Anniversary of Japanese germ massacre marked

(Xinhua) Updated: 2012-11-19 16:53

HANGZHOU - A ceremony commemorating victims of Japan's germ warfare in China 70 years ago was held in a Zhejiang province village on Sunday, after which non-governmental figures from China and Japan made an appeal for these Japanese crimes to be acknowledged.

The ceremony was attended by volunteers, non-governmental figures from China and Japan and more than 100 descendants of victims in Chongshan village, Yiwu city.

The Japanese army used biological bombs on Chongshan and then, on November 18, 1942, torched the village to cover up the evidence, killing 176 people.

"Although the power of an individual is weak, I would like to tell more Japanese about what really happened in history through my own efforts," Nishisato Fuyuko, who has worked as a journalist for several Western television stations covering Japan, said after the ceremony.

She said few Japanese realize that the current tension in bilateral ties between China and Japan stems from historical events.

Fuyuko won her fame for joining the production of a TV documentary about Unit 731, the Japanese Imperial Army's Biological Warfare Unit. The documentary tells the horrible historical facts of the Japanese army recruiting elite scientists to develop and use biological weapons of mass destruction in China.

Her colleague Nasu Shigeo said he and a few other Chinese and Japanese citizens were on a trip to collect historical evidence concerning the germ warfare in Yiwu and other cities including Ningbo and Jinhua in Zhejiang.

"There is an urgent need to establish a non-governmental organization in Yiwu to push forward the study of germ warfare's history and expose the Japanese atrocities to the world," said Wang Xuan, who is with the team of investigators.

They visited the exhibition hall in memory of the victims in Chongshan on Sunday to review historical documents. They tell of how the Japanese army dropped biological bombs above the village on September 3, 1942.

Infectious disease broke out in about a month. Japanese troops including Unit 731 entered the village in November to collect samples from the corpses and started experiments on humans, including vivisection without anaesthetic.

Local historical records show that 1,318 people in Yiwu were killed during the germ warfare. In Chongshan alone, 404 people died.

In 1997, a group of 180 Chinese plaintiffs from Zhejiang and central China's Hunan Province started a campaign demanding fair judgment of their accusation against Japan for its crimes in germ warfare. Yet they lost after the Japanese supreme court made its final judgment in 2007. So far, 81 of the plaintiffs have passed away.

"We don't want to harbor hatred. We want to keep true history in mind and seek justice for people like my father," said Wang Jianzheng, son of Wang Tong, one of the late plaintiffs in front of a monument erected in Chongshan to bear engravings of the names of hundreds of victims.

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产区在线看 | 亚洲xx站| 91精品国产欧美一区二区 | 中国成熟xxx视频 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久网站 | 国产精品久久在线观看 | 中文字幕电影在线 | 国内精品一区二区三区东京 | 亚洲欧美日韩成人一区在线 | 色婷婷婷婷 | 欧美日韩中文亚洲v在线综合 | 久久免费精品 | 国产乱码亚洲精品一区二区 | 精彩视频一区二区三区 | 九九精品视频免费 | 97玖玖 | 国产精品国产三级国产普通话对白 | 岛国大片在线观看免费版 | 日韩在线播放中文字幕 | 清纯唯美亚洲综合日韩第 | 女人午夜色又刺激黄的视频免费 | 黄频在线免费观看 | 一区二区福利视频 | 亚洲狠狠成人综合网 | 国产成人综合久久精品红 | 黄色在线免费播放 | 91亚洲国产成人久久精品网站 | 久久99精品视香蕉蕉 | 色悠久久久久综合欧美99 | 永久免费视频 | 特黄特黄特色大片免费观看 | 99pao在线视频精品免费 | 婷婷五月色综合香五月 | 韩国精品一区二区三区四区五区 | 中国一级特黄的片子免费 | 国亚洲欧美日韩精品 | 麻豆免费视频网站入口 | 精品国产免费第一区二区三区日韩 | 成人国产亚洲欧美成人综合网 | 亚洲不卡在线观看 | 国产精品视频无圣光一区 |