三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

China expels former Wukan village heads from Party

(Xinhua) Updated: 2012-04-23 21:57

GUANGZHOU - Two former officials from south China's Wukan village have been expelled from the Communist Party of China over corruption and election-rigging charges, provincial authorities announced Monday.

Xue Chang, former Party chief of Wukan, and Chen Shunyi, former head of the village committee, were also ordered to hand over illegal gains of 189,200 yuan (30,031 U.S. dollars) and 86,000 yuan respectively, said Zeng Qingrong, deputy head of the supervision department of Guangdong Province.

Wukan grabbed international headlines last year when the small village's residents staged three waves of large-scale rallies in four months to protest against village officials' alleged illegal land grabs, corruption and violations of financing and election rules.

In December, after a senior provincial official held direct talks with villagers, order was restored. Re-elections were held earlier this year while the investigation into the villagers' complaints continued.

Zeng said after three months of investigation, authorities found that Wukan's former officials were involved in illegal transfers of land use rights, embezzling collective properties, accepting bribes and rigging village elections.

Six other former village officials were also punished.

Twelve township and municipal officials who collaborated with the Wukan officials in discipline violations were punished as well, including two who were transferred to judicial authorities for suspected law infringements.

More than 1.06 million yuan of illegal gains had been confiscated from the officials involved.

Investigators said as the probe continues, Xue and Chen, the former Wukan top officials, may also be handed over to the judicial authorities.

Monday's announcement was welcomed by Wukan villagers, who also urged the authorities to swiftly settle the disputed land use rights concerning the land allegedly impropriated by businessmen through under-the-table deals with former village officials.

"We want the authorities to thoroughly probe the corruption problems as well as the land grabs," said Zhuang Honglie, a 60-year-old Wukan villager.

"We hope the land issues can be dealt with in time," said another villager, Zhang Jianxing. "If the probe drags on too long, the village's development will be affected."

Yang Junbo, deputy head of the provincial land and resources bureau, had earlier said the villagers' demands were largely reasonable and some businesses were suspected of impropriating Wukan's land.

Yang leads an investigation team that focuses on land issues. Four such teams were set up last December to handle the claims of Wukan villagers.

Lin Zulian, the newly elected village committee head, said some of the land issues are being tackled and he believes a satisfactory solution will come soon.

Lin said Wukan's development is in full swing. Public projects including water supply, road repairs, and construction of school facilities that involve tens of millions of yuan are on the table for the government.

But the new village head also stressed the need for security. "We are determined to install surveillance cameras around the village because it is important to maintain stability and the safety of the people," he said.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品精品 | 亚洲图片综合区 | 免费观看的黄色 | 免费一级欧美片在线观免看 | 国产视频 一区二区 | 亚洲欧美国产一区二区三区 | 看一级毛片一区二区三区免费 | 一级三级黄色片 | 日本做爰免费大片视频 | 国产成人综合亚洲一区 | 亚洲精品美女一区二区三区乱码 | a级欧美片免费观看 | 国产日产高清欧美一区二区三区 | 51视频在线观看免费国产 | 亚洲在线免费观看视频 | 中国精品一级毛片免费播放 | 亚洲精品入口一区二区在线观看 | 在线观看亚洲 | 深夜福利国产精品亚洲尤物 | 日韩欧美国产精品 | 国产亚洲精品一区二区 | 国产三级日本三级日产三 | 91亚洲国产 | 午夜影院在线视频 | 在线免费看一级片 | 久久亚洲精品成人综合 | a级毛片毛片免费很很综合 a级毛片在线观看 | 麻豆资源 | baoyu122.永久免费视频 | 黄色欧美 | 欧美一级欧美三级在线观看 | 欧美国产三级 | 色多多视频成人影院 | 生活片毛片 | 国产精品自在欧美一区 | 在线精品欧美日韩 | 美国大片黄色 | 国产在线精彩视频二区 | 欧美日韩一区二区不卡三区 | 在线观看日韩www视频免费 | 欧美成人一区二区三区在线电影 |