三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Society

Flood continues at SW China colliery; 23 trapped

(Xinhua)
Updated: 2011-07-03 16:04
Large Medium Small

GUIYANG - Flood waters continued to pour into a coal mine in Southwest China's Guizhou Province Sunday following Saturday's flood that trapped 23 workers underground.

Flood continues at SW China colliery; 23 trapped

A rescuer walks on the hose during a break at a flooded coal mine where 23 workers are confirmed to be trapped underground in Pingtang County of the Bouyei-Miao Autonomous Prefecture of Qiannan, Southwest China's Guizhou Province, July 3, 2011. Rescuers worked through the night to pump water from the pit. By 9 am Sunday, 23,000 cubic meters of flood water had been drained. [Photo/Xinhua]

The accident happened at 9:30 am Saturday at Niupeng Mine in Pingtang County of the Bouyei-Miao Autonomous Prefecture of Qiannan.

Shortly after the accident, mine authorities confirmed 21 workers were trapped. But two others were found missing Sunday and were believed to have entered the pit.

The emergency rescue headquarters said the underground water level still kept rising by midday Sunday.

Related readings:
Flood continues at SW China colliery; 23 trapped Two coal mine disasters kill 3, trap 40
Flood continues at SW China colliery; 23 trapped Rescuers rush to reach 19 trapped miners in S China

Rescuers worked through the night to pump water from the pit. By 9 am Sunday, 23,000 cubic meters of flood water had been drained, said Wang Jinzhong, an official from State Administration of Work Safety.

He said four more pumps were being installed, hoping to speed up draining to 1,650 cubic meters an hour from the current 1,300 cubic meters.

The majority of the trapped miners are from the southern Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Family members began arriving Sunday morning to wait for news.

The local government has mobilized 500 people to receive and console the grieved family members.

Saturday saw a coal mine disaster in Guangxi, where three were confirmed dead and 19 remained stranded following a cave-in.

Rescuers are still digging into the shaft Sunday, hoping to reach the missing workers.

But high levels of explosive gas and siltage in the shaft hindered rescue efforts and little progress was reported.

Flood continues at SW China colliery; 23 trapped

Rescuers carry equipment to pump water from a flooded coal mine where 23 workers are confirmed to be trapped underground in Pingtang County of the Bouyei-Miao Autonomous Prefecture of Qiannan, Southwest China's Guizhou Province, July 3, 2011. Rescuers worked through the night to pump water from the pit. By 9 am Sunday, 23,000 cubic meters of flood water had been drained. [Photo/Xinhua]

   Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page  

分享按鈕
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩毛片高清免费 | 97久视频精品视频在线老司机 | 正在播放一区二区 | 国产精品情侣久久婷婷文字 | 久久精品成人免费看 | 国产成人av性色在线影院 | 亚州午夜 | 免费看黄色网页 | 久久www免费人成看国产片 | 中文乱码一二三四有限公司 | 国产精品视频一区麻豆 | 夜恋秀场欧美成人影院 | 免黄网站 | 性生活视频网 | 欧美一a一片一级一片 | 一级成人毛片免费观看 | 免费视频日韩 | 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠狠色综合久久 | 国产高清不卡一区二区 | 在线500福利视频国产 | 亚洲永久 | 黄色录像免费看 | 午夜影院亚洲 | 欧美一级片黄色 | 色婷婷久久综合中文久久一本` | 黄色免费视屏 | 亚洲国产另类久久久精品小说 | 精品乱人伦一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩永久久一区二区三区 | 中国淫片 | 欧美日韩性视频一区二区三区 | 黄色一级毛片免费 | 日韩欧美亚洲精品 | 国产一久久香蕉国产线看观看 | 五月天六月婷婷 | 黄色毛片大全 | 国产精久久一区二区三区 | 视频福利网 | 免费一级a毛片在线播放 | 欧美日在线 | 精品视频一二三区 |