三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

CHINA> Life after Riots
As violence ends, real pain begins
By Mu Qian (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-07-13 08:08

The riot in Urumqi may have been quelled but the heartbreak for those who lost loved ones in the violence has only just begun.

At the "Office for the Aftermath of the July 5 Riot", which has been set up at the city's Huanqiu Hotel, the tearful families of victims must go through the ordeal of registering details of the deceased.

As violence ends, real pain begins
The tearful parents of Xu Yang, a girl missing after the Xinjiang riot, describe their daughter to a volunteer at the Huanqiu Exhibition Centre in Urumqi, the capital of the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region. [Photo by Xu Jingxing/China Daily]

"This is too unfair. Why did this happen to us?" said Wang Jianfang, a 30-year-old Hui minority woman whose brother Wang Changsheng, 36, a transport worker, was stabbed to death on that dark day.

Barely able to speak through her sobs, Wang said she now fears for her family's survival because her brother was the main breadwinner.

"How could the rioters do such inhumane things?" she wailed.

Wang's family must wait for the results of a DNA test before they can claim his body. Wang Jianfang said she only hopes her brother can be buried according to Muslim practice as soon as possible so he can rest in peace.

Two bases in Urumqi, the capital of the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, have been designated for victims of the riot: No 2 Funeral Home and Yan'erwo Funeral Home.

A member of staff at the No 2 Funeral Home, who asked to remain anonymous, told China Daily its 126 freezers were full, most with victims of the July 5 violence.

Full coverage:
As violence ends, real pain begins Riot in Urumqi
Related readings:
As violence ends, real pain begins Main retailers resume business in Xinjiang
As violence ends, real pain begins Xinjiang plods toward recovery with vigilance
As violence ends, real pain begins Riot brings inconvenience, loss to other cities in Xinjiang
As violence ends, real pain begins Oil tank explodes in Xinjiang, attack ruled out
As violence ends, real pain begins Senior leader pledges to ensure livelihood in Xinjiang

"I can't describe the mood of the victims' families when they come to claim the bodies," he said. "How can they accept their loved one's death in such a way? All of our staff cry with them."

Colleagues of one victim have refused to give an interview to the No 2 Funeral Home, except to say the victim's family lives in another province and some still do not know the person is dead.

According to Xinjiang People's Radio, 63 bodies had already been claimed by yesterday morning.

Under direction of "Office for the Aftermath of the July 5 Riot", funeral homes have waived most charges for the victims' families, including fees for freezing, washing, makeup and transportation.

The Urumqi government has also given each family 10,000 yuan ($1,400) towards funeral costs, as well as 200,000 yuan in consolation money.

 

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 2021最新国产成人精品免费 | 亚洲丁香婷婷综合久久六月 | 国产毛片高清 | 国产牛仔裤系列在线观看 | 精品视频一区二区观看 | 国产精品麻豆99久久 | 国产毛片黄片 | 1000部禁片黄的免费看 | 日韩视频一区二区在线观看 | 日本高清高色 | 欧美一级片在线免费观看 | 国产护士一级毛片高清 | 国产一级特黄aa大片高清 | 色综合色狠狠天天久久婷婷基地 | 国产成人高清 | 中国女人freexxxx性mp4 | 在线观看人成网站深夜免费 | 久久99九九精品免费 | 久热这里只有精品视频6 | 欧美一区二区三区在线 | 久久精品第一页 | 香蕉tv亚洲专区在线观看 | 欧美日韩国产一区三区 | 高清影院在线欧美人色 | 国产精品无码久久综合网 | 欧美一级永久免费毛片在线 | 欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 极品白嫩无套视频在线播放张悠雨 | 国产乱辈通伦影片在线播放 | 欧美日韩一二三区 | 中国毛片视频 | 在线免费视频你懂的 | 大陆一级黄色片 | 日韩欧美中字 | 毛茸茸年轻成熟亚洲人 | 亚洲精品久久久久综合91 | 91福利专区 | 国产精品国产香蕉在线观看网 | 欧美a区 | 国产免费色视频 | 日本国产精品 |