三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

CHINA> Focus
Reporters face charges for mine coverup
(China Daily)
Updated: 2009-11-30 07:52

Ten journalists and nearly 50 officials are facing prosecution after a State Council probe found they allegedly took bribes to cover up a mine disaster in Hebei province.

Thirty-four miners and a rescuer died after the explosion at the Lijiawa mine in Yuxian county on July 14 last year, three weeks before the start of the Beijing Olympics.

According to the allegations, mine bosses relocated bodies, destroyed evidence and paid the journalists 2.6 million yuan ($380,000) to cover up the disaster, Xinhua News Agency said.

Relatives of the dead were kept quiet thanks to large payments and threats, it said.

The coverup kept the tragedy from the public eye for 85 days.

The identities of the 10 journalists has not been made public but reports claim Guan Jian, a Beijing journalist from China Internet Weekly, is among them.

Related readings:
Reporters face charges for mine coverup China holds seminar for journalists from developing countries
Reporters face charges for mine coverup Law will guard journalists' right to know
Reporters face charges for mine coverup Real journalists or Peeping Toms?
Reporters face charges for mine coverup Could it be a revenge on journalists?

Guan was detained in Shanxi province in December and went on trial in April for taking bribes from officials in Yuxian county in the aftermath of the mining accident.

The prosecution said the Yuxian county government paid 250,000 yuan for two pages of advertisements, as well as a "subscription fee" of 30,000 yuan to his newspaper.

After receiving the money, Guan destroyed a tape of the tragedy, the prosecution said.

The central government has also pressed charges against 48 officials, including the mine owners, the county chief, work safety officials and police officers in connection to the coverup.

The incident is the latest in a series of journalistic scandals in China.

In August, a journalist from China Central Television was sentenced to three years in prison with a four-year reprieve for accepting a bribe in Shanxi province.

In May, Beijing reporter Fu Hua was charged after he allegedly accepted money from whistleblowers with a tip-off on airport construction quality.

And last year, two journalists and 26 people posing as journalists were involved in a scandal in Shanxi after a worker was killed in a mine accident and bribes were allegedly paid.

Mistakes in reporting and fake news are bound to happen in the reporting business, according to Yu Guoming, vice-dean of the School of Journalism and Communication at the Renmin University of China.

These problems can never be eliminated, only "maintained within a reasonable boundary", to better enable the media to serve the fundamental benefits of society, Yu said.

A revised code of professional ethics for journalists was just released by the All-China Journalists Association on Friday.

China Daily

 

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩在线成人看片a | 99国产成+人+综合+亚洲 欧美 | 一级做a爰片久久毛片 | 九一视频在线 | 黄黄视频在线观看 | 美女自抠 | 国产uv1区二区三区 国产va免费精品观看 | 看黄视频在线观看 | 久热中文字幕精品视频在线 | 欧美一级片在线免费观看 | 日韩日b视频 | aaaaaa精品视频在线观看 | 日韩毛片大全免费高清 | 黄色看片网址 | 色婷婷在线视频观看 | 免费a一毛片 | 日韩不卡视频在线 | 男女毛片免费视频看 | 国产精品欧美亚洲韩国日本99 | 国产亚洲精品美女 | 好黄好猛好爽好痛的视频 | 欧美一级毛片欧美一级 | 农村高清性色生活片 | 欧美日韩一区二区三区高清不卡 | 国产伦码精品一区二区 | 精品一区二区在线观看 1080p | 极品主播的慰在线播放 | 一级黄色网| 岛国毛片一级一级特级毛片 | 99在线视频精品 | 91国内精品久久久久怡红院 | 国产成 人 综合 亚洲网 | 成人精品 | 亚洲人成网站在线观看播放青青 | 欧美一欧美一级毛片 | 亚洲一区二区免费视频 | 高清在线精品一区二区 | 国产综合在线观看视频 | 午夜在线亚洲男人午在线 | 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码一区二区 | 国产在线高清视频 |