三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

CHINA> Regional
Two child abductors executed
By Wang Jingqiong (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-11-27 07:44

Two child abductors executed
Wang Rui, Shaanxi provincial police chief, proudly holds up a child rescued from kidnappers in Qianxian county, Shaanxi province, on Nov 20. [Ding Haitao/China Daily] 

Two convicted kidnappers were executed Thursday morning in Henan province, according to the Supreme People's Court.

Hu Minghua, 55, a major human trafficker, kidnapped nine boys aged 3 to 6 years and sold them for approximately 12,000 yuan ($1,760) each.

Su Binde, a 27-year-old farmer, kidnapped six children, some no older than five months. Su sold them for approximately 20,000 yuan each.

The SPC approved the executions and also reaffirmed its stance in cracking down on kidnappers of children.

"To the human traffickers who intentionally kidnap children for profit, we will impose severe punishments," said Wang Shaonan, spokesman for the SPC, yesterday. "And for kidnappers sentenced to death with convictions that are up to the standard, the SPC will approve of the sentences."

Related readings:
Two child abductors executed Kidnappers arrested as police find 3 children
Two child abductors executed Young trafficker prefers jail to training
Two child abductors executed Police capture child trafficker
Two child abductors executed Kidnappers sentenced to life terms in SW China

Exactly 1,107 cases of abducted children have been heard and 1,714 criminals involved in kidnapping have been sentenced nationwide this year. About 3,000 abduction cases of children and women are recorded and investigated by authorities annually, but experts say the number of kidnapped children and women is as high as 30,000.

China has been stepping up efforts to locate the abducted as well as reconnect rescued children with their families. Last month, the Ministry of Public Security released photographs and personal information of approximately 60 rescued children on its website.

It is the first time the ministry has published data about children whose parents couldn't be found through the national DNA database.

According to the Criminal Law, those who kidnap more than three children could face the minimum of five years in prison to the maximum of a death sentence.

But that hasn't slowed the number of kidnapping cases. In fact, the crime is becoming more popular.

Zhou Feng, a SPC judge, said there are three main reasons for the rise in kidnappings. First, it is a high-profit trade; second, there is a large market, especially in rural areas where people who shun the idea of having a girl in the family spend a lot of money to buy a boy.

"Some women give birth to children so that they can sell them for money," Zhou said.

Third, kidnappers are now more organized, which complicates police investigations. Many kidnappers, Zhou said, frequently change their sites of operation.

Zhou said that villagers, sympathetic to the families who purchase abducted children, even try to thwart police investigations.

According to the law, buyers of kidnapped children who cooperate with the authorities and return the children back to their parents may not be punished. And buyers who do not cooperate could face no more than three years' imprisonment.

 

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人免费视频视频在线不卡 | 欧美一级淫片漂亮的老师 | 国产99久久精品 | 国产网红在线观看 | 伦理片一级 | 黄色毛片儿| 亚洲综合日韩 | 一级黄色网址 | 毛片毛片免费看 | 全部费免一级毛片不收费 | 2022麻豆剧果冻传媒 | 亚洲国产欧美自拍 | 亚洲精品ai换脸一区二区三区 | 尤物综合| 欧美黑人巨大白妞出浆 | 黄a大片 | 国产一级特黄aaaa大片野外 | 免费人成网站在线高清 | 国产成人啪午夜精品网站 | 一级欧美一级日韩片 | 黄色视片| 亚洲一区二区三区免费在线观看 | 国产无遮挡裸体免费视频在线观看 | 亚洲精品国产高清不卡在线 | 日韩毛片欧美一级a | 亚洲加勒比久久88色综合1 | 国产成人精品一区二区免费视频 | 黄色大片免费看 | 黄色短视频免费 | 在线欧美精品一区二区三区 | 一级毛片中国 | 日韩第1页 | 99久99久6久热在线播放 | 美女翘臀白浆直流视频 | 国产成人a视频在线观看 | 手机看片日韩日韩韩 | 黄色毛片电影黄色毛片 | 婷婷激情网站 | 看片在线观看 | 亚洲 欧美 日韩在线 | 色涩亚洲 |