三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

CHINA> Taiwan, HK, Macao
Relics across Straits shared for Qing show
(China Daily)
Updated: 2009-10-08 09:31

Relics across Straits shared for Qing show

TAIPEI: An exhibit of Qing Dynasty treasures in Taipei marks the first time in 60 years cultural authorities from both sides of the Taiwan Straits have come together to hold an exhibition.

The exhibit, "Harmony and Integrity: Emperor Yongzheng and His Times", brings together relics from the palace museums in Beijing and Taipei.

It features 246 artifacts from the mid-18th century, including 37 from the Beijing museum and two from a Shanghai museum.

"The exhibition is a landmark indicator of the exchanges launched by the two museums more than half a year ago," Zheng Xinmiao, the head of the Palace Museum in Beijing's Forbidden City, told reporters in Taiwan.

Beijing's National Palace Museum was set up in 1925 at the Forbidden City to house the most delicate royal collections of the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368-1911).

Related readings:
Relics across Straits shared for Qing show Confucius' birthday celebrated in Taipei
Relics across Straits shared for Qing show Red sandalwood treasures visit Taipei
Relics across Straits shared for Qing show Dazzling Taiwan float joins 'Splendid China' formation

Its counterpart in Taipei was set up in 1965, with nearly 3,000 boxes of relics transferred from Beijing by the Kuomintang during the civil war.

Zheng and his Taiwan counterpart, Chou Kung-shin of Taipei's Palace Museum, said on Wednesday they would cooperate more in the future.

They also agreed to trace the sources of the collections in both Beijing and Taipei next year, since Taipei's collection comes from Beijing.

However, no one could say whether Taipei would return the favor and lend items to the Beijing museum.

"It's not convenient to say at this point," Zheng said.

Chou previously said it is unlikely for her museum to lend its treasures to Beijing in the absence of an agreement assuring their return.

Looted treasures

The Palace Museum in Taipei also declined to accept two looted imperial Chinese sculptures whose return Beijing has demanded, Reuters reported.

The Qing Dynasty bronzes, a rat and a rabbit head, were looted when Beijing's Summer Palace was razed by invading French and British forces in 1860 during the Second Opium War.

Once owned by late French fashion magnate Yves Saint Laurent, the heads sold for a total of more than 15 million euros in a February auction. But the Chinese bidders dropped out, leaving the bronzes sitting in a safe.

Chou told Taiwan's "parliament" she had met Saint Laurent's former partner, Pierre Berge, who reportedly offered to donate them, but no deal has been reached.

"These objects were seized," Chou told legislators. "As long as something is in dispute, we can't display it."

China Daily, AFP and Reuters

 

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲黄色一级 | 日韩精品亚洲人成在线播放 | 黄在线视频 | 91热视频在线 | 婷婷国产偷v国产偷v亚洲 | 久久久综合久久 | 久久中文字幕网站篠田优 | 国产中文字幕视频 | 九九精品免视看国产成人 | 真实国产乱子伦对白视频37p | 精品樱空桃一区二区三区 | 中文字幕最新 | 国产在线高清不卡免费播放 | 黄色毛片国产 | 色片免费 | 8x影院在线观看 | 麻豆视传媒短视频网站 - | 伊人毛片 | 免费三级黄色片 | 亚洲日本在线观看视频 | 99色综合| 亚洲在线视频一区 | 亚洲精品欧美精品 | 不卡国产视频 | 一级黄色在线视频 | 国产精品亚洲四区在线观看 | 精品久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲 | 色老头xxxwww作爱视频 | 久久久91精品国产一区二区 | 国产网站麻豆精品视频 | 欧美无遮挡一区二区三区 | 二区三区视频 | 欧美日韩乱妇高清免费 | 亚洲精品午夜级久久久久 | 人人狠狠综合久久亚洲 | 东京不热视频在线观看 | 香蕉精品在线 | 在线欧美精品二区三区 | 欧美三级大片在线观看 | 99久久精品费精品国产一区二 | 性孕妇video国产 |