三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

CHINA> Regional
13 charged in Shanghai building collapse
By Cao Li (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-07-29 08:53

SHANGHAI: Thirteen people will face trial over the building collapse in Shanghai last month that killed one person.

Seven people, including Zhang Zhiqin, the largest shareholder of Shanghai Meidu Real Estate Development Company, and Zhang Yaojie, the largest shareholder of Shanghai Zhongxin Construction Company, will be charged with causing a major incident.

Police have detained six of the 13 while the other seven are on bail, said Xie Liming, director of the Shanghai Administration of Work Safety.

If convicted, they could be jailed for seven years.

Related readings:
13 charged in Shanghai building collapse Shanghai building collapse: Dead victim's family to get $113,600
13 charged in Shanghai building collapse Fatal collapse rings alarm bells for developers
13 charged in Shanghai building collapse Residents fear their building is next to collapse
13 charged in Shanghai building collapse Shanghai mayor wants building collapse 'thoroughly probed'

13 charged in Shanghai building collapse 2 dead in S China building collapse

The unfinished 13-story building in the Lotus Riverside residential complex fell onto its side on June 27, killing a migrant worker who had gone to his fetch his tools.

Investigators determined it fell because mud was stacked 10 meters high on one side and an underground car park was being built on the other.

"The developer carelessly designated the spot to pile up the mud dug from the underground car park and urged the construction company to build faster. The digging was done without permission from the supervisors. The supervisors failed to take measures after seeing illegal conduct, and the construction company failed to apply protective measures before the digging started," Xie said at a press conference.

Apart from the 13 facing prosecution, eight others, including the owner of the safety watchdog and the owner of the company doing the excavation work have either had their operating licenses revoked, been fined or fired.

Both the developer and the construction company will have their licenses terminated and be fined 500,000 yuan.

Shanghai Construction Group will complete the construction of the remaining 10 buildings in the complex. The toppled-over building remains at the site, but when it is removed the clearing will be used as a lawn or other public facility.

In response to suspicion over the developer's connection with government, Xie said 18 shareholders in Shanghai Meidu Real Estate Development Company that also work for the local government are not employed as civil servants.

According to Chinese law, civil servants are not allowed to be involved in business.

"Nine of them work for local township government or units under it but will be terminated from employment immediately," he said.

Du Yueping, a Shanghai lawyer, said it is not important whether or not they are civil servants.

"It is important whether they are doing the job of a civil servant and taking advantage of it," he said.

Xu Jianping, who owns a unit in the complex, said he was more concerned about whether the building is safe. "And when am I going to be compensated?"

 

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美性爽xxxⅹbbbb | 国产精品色午夜视频免费看 | 免费看一级a一片毛片 | 亚洲最大网站在线 | 日本一级毛片免费看 | 免费国外性视频网站 | 精品久久久在线观看 | 男女一级特黄a大片 | 午夜激情视频在线观看 | 亚洲第一成人影院 | 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩专 | 久青草青综合在线视频 | 黄色影片在线免费观看 | 日本色图在线 | 成年男女免费大片在线观看 | 国产美女视频一区二区二三区 | 美女一级毛片免费看看 | 99精品在线免费 | 日韩欧美国产视频 | 成人综合在线视频 | 在线入口 | 亚洲国产m3u8在线观看 | 高清无遮挡在线观看 | 国产乱弄视频在线观看 | 国产精品2022不卡在线观看 | 欧美性综合| 曰韩在线视频 | www在线观看免费视频 | 国产精品亚洲欧美日韩一区在线 | 全部免费a级毛片 | 91原创视频 | 免费视频爱爱太爽在线观看 | 嫩草免费视频 | 久久精品国产亚洲综合色 | 国产二区三区 | 萌白酱福利视频在线网站 | 麻豆视频传媒入口 | 国产性感美女视频 | 看黄a大片 免费 | 久久手机免费视频 | 亚洲国产三级 |