三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

CHINA> National
Downturn reduces coalmine fatalities
By Cui Xiaohuo (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-07-18 09:32

The economic slowdown has dramatically reduced coalmine disaster fatalities, the work safety watchdog said on Friday.

The fatality rate for both registered and underground coal pits in China dropped to a record low of 6.4 deaths per day from January to June this year, said Huang Yi, spokesman of the State Administration of Work Safety.

The fatality rate stood at 10.4 and 8.8 deaths per day respectively in 2007 and 2008.

"The increase for the nation's coal production in the first half of this year, which stands at 4.2 percent, has been far lower than recent years," Huang, also deputy head of the State Administration of Coal Mine Safety, told reporters after a press conference organized by the State Council Information Office.

Related readings:
 Nationwide campaign to stop coalmine mishaps
 Police detain man responsible for coalmine blast
 Coalmine death rate more alarming in China
 1m to move out of coalmine sink areas in Shanxi

 Coalmine accidents killed 4,746 people in 2006

"And the production in the coming months this year is unlikely to increase too much despite the economic recovery, so there should be fewer disasters at coal mines," he added.

Coal mine disasters also dropped by more than 20 percent between January and June, causing 1,175 deaths, a year-on-year decrease of 18.4 percent.

However, serious accidents, meaning ones that cause more than 30 fatalities, still rang an alarm for the coal industry, which generates about 80 percent of China's electricity, the official said.

Thirty miners were killed and 77 injured after excessive explosives triggered a mine explosion about 1,000 m underground on May 30 at the State-owned Tonghua Coal Mine near Chongqing in southwest China. The mine had doubled its production capacity to 600,000 tons per year before the accident.

The fatality rate probably will be a record low this year due to less production, said Huang Shengchu, head of China Coal Information Institute.

"Amid financial difficulty, coal producers can no longer over produce. Less exploitation has resulted in fewer accidents and deaths so far this year," he told China Daily on Friday.

Huang is concerned that the fatality rate might jump back up next year as China's economy recovers.

The Chinese economy grew 7.9 percent in the second quarter as a result of the government's 4 trillion yuan ($586 billion) stimulus spending.

China's coal industry, with nearly 5,000 deaths in 2006, used to comprise 80 percent of mining deaths worldwide, official numbers showed.

Authorities have already closed 120,000 illegal coalmines since 2005, and will shut down another 4,000 by 2010.

Xinhua contributed to the story

 

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 777色淫网站女女 | 欧美一区二区免费 | 国产视频自拍偷拍 | 日韩在线视频观看 | 中文字幕第一页亚洲 | 亚洲精品美女久久久 | 日本欧美大码aⅴ在线播放 日本欧美不卡一区二区三区在线 | 国产图片区| 成年人视频黄色 | 久久久久久久久久久9精品视频 | 久久受www免费人成看片 | 天天鲁一鲁 | 亚洲人在线 | 国产婷婷一区二区三区 | 免费黄色一级网站 | 三级成人影院 | 亚洲欧美精品中字久久99 | 欧美一级成人一区二区三区 | 人人干视频在线观看 | 国产毛片在线看 | 欧美亚洲国产成人综合在线 | 亚洲 成人 欧美 自拍 | 久久99热这里只频精品6中文字幕 | 国产高清在线精品一区免费97 | 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡 | 久久精品草 | 欧美一级黄色片视频 | 中文字幕成人在线 | 国产日产亚洲系列首页 | 国产一区二区三区国产精品 | 久久国产精品偷 | 小明看国产 | 欧美伦理片在线播放 | 欧美一区二区三区不卡免费 | 久久99精品久久久久久首页 | 丝袜美女被出水视频一区 | 国产成人盗拍精品免费视频 | 国产精品成人一区二区 | 美国黄色a级片 | 欧美一级aa天码毛片 | 欧美一级aⅴ毛片 |