三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

CHINA> Taiwan, HK, Macao
Attack will not derail cross-Straits dialogue - envoy
By Xing Zhigang (China Daily)
Updated: 2008-10-23 06:59

The attack on a mainland scholar in Taiwan will not hinder cross-Straits dialogue, a senior Beijing official said Wednesday.

 
Zhang Mingqing (L), deputy chief of the mainland-based Association for Relations Across the Taiwan Straits, leaves for Beijing from Taiwan's southern Kaoshsiung airport October 22, 2008. [Agencies]

Zhang Mingqing, dean of Xiamen University's Journalism School, was assaulted on Tuesday during a tour of a Confucian temple in the south of the island.

The incident came just weeks before a planned visit to Taiwan by the mainland's top envoy Chen Yunlin, who heads the Association for Relations Across the Taiwan Straits (ARATS).

"The ARATS delegation's visit to Taiwan will go ahead," Chen said after welcoming Zhang, who is also deputy chief of ARATS, at Beijing airport Wednesday.

Related readings:
 Scholar cancels Taiwan trip after mob assault
 Mob jostling of mainland scholar in Taiwan condemned
 ARATS condemns mob jostling of mainland scholar in Taiwan

Zhang, who cut short his visit following the assault, also played down the incident.

"The violent incident Wednesday was initiated by a small number of people and they cannot represent the 23 million people in Taiwan," he said.

"They will not succeed in hindering cross-Straits exchanges or sabotaging the stable development of bilateral relations."

Zhang said he decided to return home to Beijing so he could have a checkup.

"Why am I leaving early? I am still a bit sore, and a little dizzy," the 62-year-old said.

Chiang Pin-kung, chairman of Taiwan's Straits Exchange Foundation, accompanied Zhang to Taipei's Kaohsiung airport.

Zhang said he felt sad that so many police officers had been sent to guard him.

"I don't think I should have brought (the police) so much trouble," he said.

Taiwan "premier" Liu Chao-shiuan told reporters Wednesday that the attack "will not have a negative impact" on long-term relations with the mainland.

"The attack will be seen as a stand-alone incident," he said.

Yu Fang-lai, "vice-minister" of transport, however, said he was worried the event might have a detrimental impact on the island's tourism.

The incident "will absolutely have a negative impact on the image and tourism industry of Taiwan and will somewhat affect cross-Straits talks on establishing air and sea links", he said.

The transport department, which oversees the island's tourism sector, will make more efforts to protect the safety of mainland visitors, he said.

According to a historic deal reached between Beijing and Taipei in June, Taiwan will receive a maximum of 3,000 mainland tourists per day in the first year.

The program, which began in July, has brought huge economic benefits to Taiwan.

Agencies contributed to the story

 

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄色欧美网站 | 国产中日韩一区二区三区 | 国产女人伦码一区二区三区不卡 | 人人澡人人澡碰人人看软件 | 国产三级日本三级在线播放 | 五月婷婷综合激情网 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区不卡 | 华人欧美国产在线精品 | miya亚洲私人影院在线 | 一区二区视频免费观看 | 九九99香蕉在线视频网站 | 亚洲一区二区三区四区五区 | 亚洲国产一级毛片 | a级毛片免费看 | 91久久综合九色综合欧美亚洲 | 中文字幕日韩精品中文区 | 国产精品久久久久久一区二区 | 欧美老人另类视频 | 国产精品美女自在线观看免费 | 成年大片免费高清在线观看 | 国产91情侣在线精品国产 | 狠狠综合欧美综合欧美色 | 99av在线 | 欧美成人午夜精品免费福利 | 久久黄色影院 | 国产色婷婷精品综合在线观看 | 美女毛片在线看 | 欧美一级视频在线观看欧美 | 中文字幕日韩高清版毛片 | 一级国产视频 | 伊人色婷婷 | 九九亚洲精品自拍 | 日本黄色一级网站 | 国产成人综合在线观看网站 | 麻豆精品视频在线原创 | 在线a人片免费观看国产 | 日韩在线一区二区三区免费视频 | 成人美女黄网站视频大全 | 亚洲精品久 | 一级毛片一 | 永久国产 |