三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Technology

ZTE holds discussions with US on lifting export restrictions

By Liu Zheng (China Daily) Updated: 2016-03-22 07:50

The United States Department of Commerce is expected this week to lift export curbs it imposed on Chinese telecom company ZTE Corp for alleged violations of a US trade restriction.

"The relief would be temporary in nature and would be maintained only if ZTE is abiding by its commitments to the US government," Reuters reported on Monday, citing a senior official at the agency.

The details of the commitments are expected to be published this week in the US Federal Register.

The restrictions imposed earlier this month made it difficult for ZTE to acquire US components by requiring its suppliers to apply for an export license before shipping any US-made equipment or parts to ZTE.

The department had said the license applications generally would be denied.

"We are aware of the latest media reports. ZTE has been actively cooperating with relevant US departments and has had constructive discussions over the past two weeks," said a ZTE statement e-mailed to China Daily.

"ZTE hopes to make positive progress through open dialogue to ensure we keep our promises and commitments to our employees, customers and business partners," it added.

According to ZTE, as a responsible business, the company strives to ensure all operational activities adhere to international trade practices and the laws and regulations of host countries, and it will "keep communicating with relevant parties to resolve the issue as soon as possible".

Minister of Commerce Gao Hucheng said last week that China is "greatly dissatisfied" with the US decision to ban the Shenzhen, Guangdong-based company from buying parts from US suppliers.

"I hope the US could handle the issue with discretion to avoid harming the stable, healthy development of Sino-US trade ties," said Gao.

As of Monday, ZTE stocks had remained suspended in the Shenzhen and Hong Kong bourses for two weeks.

According to US research consulting firm International Data Corp, ZTE is currently the No 4 smartphone vendor in the US, with a 7 percent market share, behind Apple Inc, Samsung Electronics Co and LG Electronics Inc. It sells handset devices to three of the four largest US mobile carriers-AT&T Inc, T-Mobile US and Sprint Corp.

The company is also working on promoting Pre5G, an intermediate step between the current 4G and 5G technology, and making innovative use of Massive MIMO (multiple input multiple output) technology to enhance wireless spectrum efficiency, boost network capacity and allow faster speeds.

"When people are considering fully accomplishing the standardization of 5G around 2018 and 2019 and implementing large-scale commercialization by 2020, ZTE is keen on providing a certain scale of Pre5G services to its customers," said Xiang Jiying, chief technology officer of ZTE's wireless products division.

The company announced last month that it will market Pre5G technology in at least 10 countries and regions across Asia and Europe in 2016.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 99色在线视频 | 青青国产成人久久91网 | 欧美一级做一级做片性十三 | 国产在视频线精品视频 | 欧美黄区 | 国产一区二区免费在线观看 | 免费视频观看在线www日本 | 香蕉超级碰碰碰97视频在线观看 | 亚洲国产成人资源在线桃色 | 欧美日韩在线永久免费播放 | 国产一级一级 | 国语对白清晰好大好白在线 | 国产视频你懂得 | 网址大全在线免费观看 | 婷婷综合色伊人阁 | 免看黄| 成人影院午夜久久影院 | 黄色的视频免费观看 | 点击进入毛片免费观看 | 日本不卡高清中文字幕免费 | a久久99精品久久久久久不 | 中文字幕日韩在线一区国内 | 久热中文字幕精品视频在线 | 国产剧情演绎在线 | 69日本xxxxxxxx78 | 美国一级毛片片aa成人 | 成人精品久久 | 99视频精品免费99在线 | 免费a大片| 91自产国偷拍在线 | 国产午夜精品久久久久免费视小说 | 日本一级毛片免费完整视频2020 | 国产v精品欧美精品v日韩 | 久久欧洲视频 | 综合网在线| 亚洲国产欧美精品 | 国产福利视频一区二区三区 | 免费看在线爱爱小视频 | 午夜激情在线视频 | 色综合久久91 | 九九九精品视频免费 |