三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Green China

State sounds battle cry against pollution

By Wu Wencong (China Daily) Updated: 2012-03-21 07:57

China closed most of its lead-acid battery plants last year, and it vows to continue fighting heavy-metal pollution.

The Ministry of Environmental Protection said it checked nearly 2,000 lead-acid battery enterprises in 2011 and 81 percent of them were shut down for not meeting environmental standards, leaving only 315 in operation.

"The crackdown has made the industry upgrade its production techniques for better pollution prevention," said Zhou Shengxian, minister of environmental protection, at a national video and teleconference on Tuesday.

"Although less than 20 percent of companies remained, the total productivity has reached 190 million kilowatt-hours, exceeding that of 2010."

Nine cases of lead poisoning were reported from January to August last year.

In one case in Taizhou city, East China's Zhejiang province, 138 people were found to have excessive levels of lead in their blood, and pollution from a nearby battery plant was later shown to be the cause.

"Preventing and controlling heavy-metal pollution, and strengthening supervision of such enterprises will remain as the most important part of this year's environmental protection campaign," Zhou said.

The Ministry of Environmental Protection, the National Development and Reform Commission, and seven other government departments hold the conference each year at the start of an annual campaign against illegal polluting enterprises.

Officials vowed to continue fighting sources of pollution.

"Stricter measures must be taken this year," Zhou said.

In January and February, four incidents of lead poisoning were reported in Guangdong and Henan provinces, and the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region.

Environmental protection departments throughout the country are asked to submit detailed plans for implementing this year's campaign to the Ministry of Environmental Protection by the end of April, Zhang Lijun, deputy minister of environmental protection, said at the conference.

All provinces are also required to make public a list of miners and processors of heavy non-ferrous metal ores, leather tanning companies and plating companies by June 30, Zhou said.

Zhao Jiarong, deputy secretary-general of the National Development and Reform Commission, said that a total of 28 billion yuan ($4.43 billion) has been allocated this year to improve sewage and garbage treatment in urban and rural areas and for the prevention of heavy-metal pollution.

Li Jing contributed to this story.

wuwencong@chinadaily.com.cn

(China Daily 03/21/2012 page5)

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 天天拍夜夜操 | 亚洲国产系列一区二区三区 | 一级黄色毛片视频 | 特级aa毛片在线播放 | 黄黄的网站在线观看 | 日韩中文字幕在线观看视频 | 亚洲精品一区vv国产 | 黄色a网站| 亚洲成人一区二区 | 国产美女a做受大片在线观看 | 91正在播放极品白嫩在线观看 | 亚洲 欧美 中文 日韩专区 | 国产精品品福利视频 | 欧美一级黄色片视频 | 亚洲制服丝袜第一页 | a级国产乱理论片在线观看ai | 国产一级爱c片免费播放 | 国产精品探花千人斩久久 | 欧美性色xxxxxbbbbb| 国产日本久久久久久久久婷婷 | 亚洲无线一二三四区手机 | 亚洲精品久久一区二区无卡 | 国产亚洲精品美女一区二区 | 香蕉视频免费在线 | 最新国产三级在线不卡视频 | 爱爱动态视频免费 | 亚洲综合一 | 99国产精品高清一区二区二区 | 日韩毛片欧美一级a | 日本黄色激情片 | 婷婷综合缴情亚洲狠狠图片 | a级粗大硬长爽猛视频免费 a级精品国产片在线观看 | 国产网红主播精品福利大秀专区 | 亚洲综合自拍 | 中日韩国语视频在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久久 | 最新国产在线视频 | 2021国产成人午夜精品 | 亚洲国产毛片 | 国产精品所毛片视频 | 久草视频资源站 |