三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Business
Home / Business / Industries

'Dramatic changes ahead for SOEs'

China Daily | Updated: 2016-12-02 08:19

'Dramatic changes ahead for SOEs'

A Sinopec employee records statistics at Shengli Oilfield, Shandong province. [Photo/Xinhua]

China's biggest state-owned companies will see "dramatic changes" in the next few years as they will have to downsize and become more efficient, according to the former chairman of two of the country's biggest producers.

Chinese oil companies have "tremendous room" to improve efficiency and will be "suffering for the next few years" amid the oil crash that has pushed prices down to roughly half their value from mid-2014, said Fu Chengyu, former chairman of both Cnooc Ltd and China Petroleum & Chemical Corp, known as Sinopec. Domestic producers need at least $60 a barrel to stabilize China's slumping oil production, he said.

"We are a big elephant already," Fu said in New York City on Tuesday at Columbia University's Center on Global Energy Policy. "If we don't move faster, reform ourselves faster, we will become a dinosaur."

China's explorers have been hit hard by the slump in international crude oil prices because of production costs inflated by large work forces and mature domestic resources. Output from the world's second-biggest consumer has slid this year as the country's producers shut fields that are too expensive to operate at current prices, forcing the country to seek more oil from overseas.

'Dramatic changes ahead for SOEs'

Fu Chengyu, former chairman of both Cnooc Ltd and China Petroleum& Chemical Corp. [Photo provided to China Daily]

PetroChina Co, the country's biggest oil and gas producer, barely broke even in the first-half, even after booking a 24.5 billion yuan ($3.56 billion) one-time gain from pipeline sales. Cnooc Ltd., the biggest offshore explorer, posted a first half loss as low crude prices forced it to write down assets. Sinopec, the world's biggest refiner, posted a profit in the first three quarters this year, thanks to its oil-refining business, which benefits from low crude prices.

Fu retired as Sinopec's chairman in May 2015 after working in China's oil industry for almost four decades, including serving as Cnooc's chairman. Fu was one of the first state-owned enterprise chairmen to start mixed-ownership reform by selling 30 percent of Sinopec's retail division to outside investors for $17.5 billion in 2014.

China's crude production from January to October fell 6.7 percent from a year ago to 166.8 million metric tons, according to data from the National Bureau of Statistics last month. October crude output dropped 11.3 percent to 16.05 million tons, or about 3.795 million barrels a day, down 2.7 percent from September.

Firing employees is not an option "either legally or culturally", Fu said.

Bloomberg

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成网777777国产精品 | 多人性激烈的欧美三级视频 | 免费观看拍拍视频在线观看 | 久久婷婷激情综合色综合也去 | 黄色网址免费观看 | 色妇色综合久久夜夜 | 九九在线精品视频播放 | 美女吊黑视频在线观看 | 欧美视频第一区 | 精品国产日韩久久亚洲 | 91高清在线成人免费观看 | 亚洲黄色小视频 | 欧美一级毛片片免费 | 春色精品视频在线播放 | 操操操综合| 亚洲日韩视频免费观看 | freexnxx日本欧美18 | 欧美日韩小视频 | 免费国产成人高清在线观看不卡 | 91国在线啪精品一区 | 亚洲精品欧美日本中文字幕 | 国产情侣自拍在线 | 国产91在线视频 | 精品无码一区在线观看 | 国产又色又爽又黄又刺激18 | 国产尤物福利视频一区二区 | 男人的午夜影院 | 色国产精品 | 中日韩在线视频 | 高清一区二区亚洲欧美日韩 | 娇小性色xxxxx中文 | 精品成人资源在线观看 | 免费网站成人亚洲 | 国产亚洲在线观看 | 伊人久久精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品性 | 黄色一级片免费在线观看 | 毛片在线看网站 | 丁香婷婷在线观看 | 久久天天躁日日躁狠狠躁 | 亚洲精品国产精品乱码视色 |