三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Markets

Who's next? Investors guess which firms will exit US bourses

(Agencies) Updated: 2015-06-16 08:02

The record number of offers to take United States-listed Chinese companies private is stoking speculation on which stocks may be targeted next.

The list of candidates to abandon their US trading through buyouts include real-estate website SouFun Holdings Ltd and online cosmetics retailer Jumei International Holding Ltd, according to analysts at China International Capital Corp and JL Warren Capital.

Fourteen Chinese companies trading in the US have received offers to buy out shareholders since the start of April, the most ever in a single quarter, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

Surging valuations on China's domestic equity market amid a world-beating rally and a pledge from authorities to facilitate fundraising for high-tech companies have made overseas listings less appealing. Chief executive officers of Baidu Inc and Jumei said they are interested in returning to the local stock market.

"When a company's management feels the stock is neglected in the US and believes it'll surely get a much higher multiple in the local market, it's likely to go private and seek a relisting in China," Henry Guo, an analyst at Summit Research Partners, said in San Francisco on Friday.

"It's also easier for companies with large stakes owned by leading shareholders to go through the privatization process."

Recruitment website Zhaopin Ltd and Internet news outlet Phoenix New Media Ltd are also among potential buyout targets, according to a Credit Suisse Group AG note last Wednesday.

Investor speculation about buyouts has boosted some companies' US-traded shares. SouFun has soared 34 percent in the past two weeks to a seven-month high.

Leju Holdings Ltd, SouFun's smaller peer, surged 24 percent last week for the biggest rally since August. Credit Suisse and JL Warren analysts both mentioned Leju can seek privatization, after controlling shareholder E-House China Holdings Ltd received a buyout bid last week from its chief executive officer and a board member, who own a combined 26 percent of the company.

E-Commerce company China Dangdang Inc, which is on the candidate list of investment bank CICC, jumped 27 percent last week, the steepest gain in 15 months.

A Bloomberg index of the most-traded Chinese stocks in the US posted a two-week gain to a record on Friday amid a flurry of buyout announcements, including six in the past week alone. A $1.4 billion offer to buy 21Vianet Group Inc, an Internet data-center operator, and a $1 billion bid for Homeinns Hotel Group, China's largest operator of budget hotel chain, were the biggest by deal value.

Different from the wave three years ago for Chinese companies to leave the US, which was triggered by short sellers' scrutiny of overseas traded firms including Sino-Forest Corp, the current one consists "larger market cap names doing dual-listings", 86Research Ltd analysts led by Ming Zhao wrote in a note on Friday.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 91tv最新永久在线地址 | 久久久久久网址 | 国产精品入口麻豆免费看 | 成人精品视频在线观看 | 久久精品亚洲牛牛影视 | 国产三级观看 | 久久精品国产精品亚洲艾 | 一级特黄特黄xxx视频 | 黄色小视频在线看 | 精品国偷自产在线不卡短视频 | 美日韩精品 | 国产91精品不卡在线 | 亚洲欧美在线精品 | 999久久久精品视频在线观看 | 美女色影院| 日韩欧美特一级大黄作a毛片免费 | 手机在线国产视频 | 青青久久久 | 久久99国产精一区二区三区! | 久久国产精品1区2区3区网页 | 精选国产门事件福利在线观看 | 老鸭窝 国产 精品 91 | 亚洲日本在线观看视频 | 国产精品日韩精品 | 欧美一二三区在线 | 亚欧日韩毛片在线看免费网站 | 国产亚洲精品xxx | 一本大道无香蕉综合在线 | 草草在线观看 | 丁香婷婷激情综合 | 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无 | 91在线精品麻豆欧美在线 | 精品九九久久国内精品 | 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区 | 国产久草视频在线 | 日本免费人成黄页在线观看视频 | 日本久久久久久久中文字幕 | 日本成熟老妇乱 | 亚洲综合一区二区三区四区 | 国产亚洲精品国产福利在线观看 | 故意坐公交忘穿内裤被挺进小说 |