三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Business
Home / Business / Macro

Li: Nation proactive on cutting capacity

By Zhang Yue in Dalian and Hu Yongqi in Beijing | China Daily | Updated: 2017-06-29 07:02

Li: Nation proactive on cutting capacity

A worker at a steel company in Lianyungang, Jiangsu province, in 2015.[Photo/China Daily]

Premier Li Keqiang said on Wednesday that China has taken the initiative to phase out excess production capacity through supply-side structural reform, thereby contributing to the international community.

"Overcapacity in some industries, which has resulted from quantitative easing measures taken by many countries after the (2007-08) global financial crisis, needs to be addressed through resolute efforts by the international community," Li said. He spoke when meeting with global business leaders and media representatives on the sidelines of the Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017.

The event, also known as Summer Davos, is hosted by Dalian in Liaoning province.

Last year, the country eliminated more than 65 million tons of steel production capacity and 290 million tons of coal capacity, beating that year's targets.

Li said the country's reforms need the participation of foreign capital, companies and wisdom. "Our reform has always run parallel with opening-up. ... We welcome foreign firms to come to China and participate in corporate mergers and reorganization," he said.

The premier also vowed to further ease market access for foreign companies in the service sector and to use negative lists to manage the companies. Support given to domestic companies under the rules of the World Trade Organization will be applied equally to foreign-owned companies registered in China, he said.

A negative list is a list of areas where investment is prohibited; all other areas are presumed to be open.

Foreign direct investment in the Chinese mainland grew by 4.1 percent in 2016, with strong investment in the service sector, according to the Ministry of Commerce.

During the meeting, Alex Molinaroli, chairman of the board of the US company Johnson Controls, asked about challenges facing the Made in China 2025 strategy.

The premier said implementing Made in China 2025 also provides a remarkable market opportunity for foreign and domestic companies because Chinese companies need to improve the quality of their products by introducing better techniques and equipment.

"To achieve that purpose, we have to work with developed economies. For example, we have started cooperation with Germany's Industrial 4.0 strategy as well as the United States. There will be more equipment and technologies to be introduced from overseas to the Chinese market," he said.

Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO of the US company Salesforce, said the premier was "really very good at asking businesses and CEOs to invest in China". He called China's recent efforts in investment facilitation "very impressive and exciting".

Xinhua contributed to this story.

 

 

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费一级大毛片a一观看不卡 | 亚洲一级片免费 | 国产在线拍揄自揄视频不卡99 | 九九精品久久久久久久久 | 中文在线观看永久免费 | 国产毛片毛片精品天天看 | 久久99亚洲精品一区二区 | 国精产品一区一区三区 | 黄色性生活视频 | 免费超爽大片黄 | 在线欧美一级毛片免费观看 | 欧美日韩无线在码不卡一区二区三区 | 久久综合九色综合97飘花 | 在线成h人视频网站免费观看 | 国产精品99久久久久久www | 黄色片短视频 | 91果冻传媒文化有限公司 | 国产精品二区三区 | 97青青草原国产免费观看 | 亚洲看| 国产精品久久久久久久久久免费 | 国产欧美在线观看一区二区 | 欧美一级淫片a免费播放口aaa | 美国一级片免费看 | 亚洲欧美久久精品 | 精品综合久久久久久99 | 污污小视频在线观看 | 日韩黄色免费 | 高清精品美女在线播放 | 福利亚洲| 在线亚洲国产精品区 | 黄色三级网站在线观看 | 欧美大陆日韩一区二区三区 | 91精选| 日韩欧美区 | 最新lutube亚洲看片在线观看 | 国产大陆精品另类xxxx | 成片免费的禁v影片 | 久久亚洲国产最新网站 | 国产精品久久久久乳精品爆 | 国产美女一区二区在线观看 |