三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

Xiaomi's fatal electric car accident sparks online discussions

By Xu Nuo | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2025-04-02 20:31
Share
Share - WeChat

A Xiaomi electric car was involved in an accident in which three female university students were killed on Saturday, triggering widespread discussions among netizens.

On Saturday evening, a Xiaomi SU7, the first and a flagship electric car of the company, collided with a highway cement barrier and caught fire on a highway in central Anhui province, killing all the three passengers.

On Tuesday noon, Xiaomi issued a statement on its official account, providing an excerpt of the accident details.

It said that at 10:27 pm Saturday, the SU7 car was traveling at a speed of 116 km/h in Navigate on Autopilot mode, which is an intelligent driving assistance mode.

Then, the car ran across a construction repairs spot where the road was closed off with barriers, diverting traffic to the opposite lane. At 22:44 pm, the vehicle detected the obstacles, issued a warning, and began to decelerate.

One second later, the driver took manual control of the vehicle and continued decelerating and steering, but the car eventually collided with the cement barrier at about 97 km/h.

"Following the collision, we immediately contacted the vehicle owner and learned the owner was not driving the car. Emergency rescue was called for the passengers in the vehicle and the police and emergency service were also called," the company said.

However, the family of one of the victims said that the time between the driver taking control of the vehicle and the collision is two seconds, and it is unrealistic to react to the situation within such a short period of time.

The mother of the driver said in a statement later the same day that Xiaomi cannot explain why the car door could not be opened after the collision and why the vehicle caught fire.

"Since the incident occurred, Xiaomi has never contacted me, nor have they called to offer condolences. I heard that they only took the car to Beijing for appraisal," she said.

The victim's mother also said that the rumors of her daughter having only three months of driving experience are false, and the car was registered under her daughter's boyfriend's name, but she was the one driving.

On Tuesday evening, Xiaomi issued another statement, in which it said "As of now, we have not had access to the vehicle involved in the accident. We can only confirm that the vehicle did not catch fire spontaneously as some rumors suggest. It is speculated that the entire vehicle system was severely damaged due to the violent impact with the cement barrier."

"Since we are currently unable to conduct further in-depth analysis, we cannot analyze whether the car door could be opened at the time of the accident," it added.

Lei Jun, chairman and CEO of Xiaomi Group, responded on Tuesday evening, saying that Xiaomi will not evade responsibility regardless of the circumstances.

He expressed his deep sorrow over the incident. "As the investigation into the accident is still ongoing, we have not had access to the accident vehicle, and there are still many questions that cannot be answered at this time. However, I feel that I should not wait any longer. I must step forward on behalf of Xiaomi and promise that Xiaomi will not evade responsibility, we will continue to cooperate with the police investigation, follow up on the progress of the case, and make every effort to address the concerns of the victims' families and the public," Lei said.

Xiaomi's financial report shows that the Xiaomi SU7 delivered a total of 136,854 units throughout last year since its March market launch, with monthly deliveries exceeding 20,000 units for five consecutive months.

Xiaomi Group's stock price plunged on Tuesday afternoon, closing at 46.5 Hong Kong dollars, down 5.49 percent.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 深夜国产一区二区三区在线看 | 欧美日韩国产在线观看一区二区三区 | 6080yy 久久 亚洲 日本不卡 | 国产精品永久免费自在线观看 | 亚洲国产91 | 亚洲精品成人一区 | 青青草精品在线视频 | 亚洲国产视频网 | 免费在线不卡视频 | 91视频麻豆视频 | 国产美女91视频 | 亚洲一区二区观看 | 两性色午夜视频自由成熟的性 | 久爱www免费人成福利播放 | 国产三级成人 | 超91视频| 日本高清色图 | 久久久91| 特黄特黄aaaa级毛片免费看 | 欧美级毛片 | 欧美一级高清免费a | 成人免费va视频 | 国产不卡一卡2卡三卡4卡5卡在线 | 一级日本特黄毛片视频 | 久久er国产精品免费观看1 | 欧美一级大黄特黄毛片视频 | 亚洲国产婷婷综合在线精品 | 免费观看三级毛片 | 国产精品区牛牛影院 | 久久国产精品国产自线拍免费 | 国内成人免费视频 | 男女又黄又刺激黄a大片桃色 | 色综合久久久久久久久五月性色 | 日韩欧美视频免费观看 | 国产成人精品在线观看 | 成年人网站在线观看免费 | 日韩字幕一中文在线综合 | 欧美成人丝袜一区二区 | 妖精视频在线观看网站 | 中文字幕一区在线观看视频 | 国产成人精品视频免费大全 |