三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Golf

Six Chinese make the cut after Round 2 of International Series Macao

By Sun Xiaochen | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2025-03-21 21:52
Share
Share - WeChat
Local talent Kelvin Si stands out as the first from Macao to make the cut at the International Series Macao presented by Wynn with a solid round-two performance on Friday. [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]

Highlighted by the consistency of international stars and some impressive shots of local talents, the International Series Macao, an elevated Asian Tour event, capped off its Round 2 actions on Friday with anticipation building for the weekend final rounds.

Riding on his momentum from Day 1, Patrick Reed of the United States impressed again on Friday by shooting a six-under-par 64 in the second round to stay atop the leader board alone with 127 total strokes, outranking Carlos Ortiz by one shot, at the Macao Golf and Country Club.

Mexico's Ortiz enjoyed a surging form by shooting a round-two best of 61 to trail Reed, the 2018 Masters winner, at second place on the scoreboard, while Australians Lucas Herbert and Travis Smyth settled at tied third with two strokes further back after they both returned 65s.

Zimbabwean Kieran Vincent (65), Spain's 2017 Masters' champion Sergio Garcia (66), and Filipino Miguel Tabuena (67) signed off with an additional shot behind in the second event on the 2025 International Series – the Asian Tour's top-tier of million-dollar events.

Reed was the overnight leader following a 63 on Thursday and picked up where he left off, chalking up seven birdies and a solitary bogey to reach 13-under.

He finished fourth last year, while Herbert was third, so they both have unfinished business heading into the weekend.

"I think the biggest motivation is going out and getting in contention on Sundays," Reed told asiantour.com.

Chinese veteran Wu Ashun leads three mainland golfers into the final two rounds of the International Series Macao presented by Wynn at the Macao Golf and Country Club. [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]

"I feel like I've been hitting the ball decently, feel like I've been hitting a lot of quality putts, just the results aren't really speaking for it. The ball's not going how I want it to, so to go out there these first two days and play the way I did, I feel like that's just kind of how I've been playing."

The 34-year-old also has one eye on qualifying for The Open Championships this year with this week's Macao event serving as part of the Open Qualifying Series. The top-three finishers in Macao after Sunday will secure direct qualification quotas at Royal Portrush this summer.

Ortiz's spectacular round consisted of 10 birdies and one bogey, on the fifth. Remarkably, seven of those birdies came on the back nine, and featured four in a row from the 10th.

"It's always good when you make a lot of birdies," said Ortiz, who claimed the International Series Oman last year. "I feel like I played solid. I left myself in good spots. I drove the ball pretty well, so it's nice to take advantage of a good day."

Garcia, a crowd favorite in Macao, is also running hot recently after coming off a win at the LIV Golf Hong Kong two weeks ago.

When asked what has led to his recent purple patch, that also helped him steer his Fireballs GC team to three successive wins on the LIV league, he explained: "A little bit of everything, I guess. Obviously, the long game has been good, the short game it's improved, so it's a good mix of things there. But, you know, there's still a lot of things that I need to get better at."

Joining the strong cast of international elites having made the cut for the final two rounds are six Chinese golfers – three from the mainland and three from the Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions.

Local young prospect Kelvin Si is enjoying the tournament of his life as he carded a second-round three-under-par 67 to become the first from Macao to make the cut at the tournament. He tied with Hong Kong's Taichi Kho, who returned a 66, and veteran Wu Ashun of the mainland, who returned a 67, at 12th overall on the scoreboard.

Another two Chinese mainland players Chen Guxin and Bai Zhengkai have also made the cut after moving to one-under following the second round of 18-hold stroke play.

"It's my home course, so it's definitely a big advantage. The conditions were really good today, sunny, with not much wind," said Macao's Si, a 22-year-old rising talent.

"I played this event last year, missed the cut, but it was a good experience. I can use that this week, and I feel much more comfortable than last year because that was my first time playing a professional tournament on this course."

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - 2025. All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 尤物视频在线观看 | 香蕉视频国产精品 | 亚洲欧美综合国产精品一区 | 一区二区视频在线 | 免费又爽又黄的禁片1000部 | 久久婷婷成人综合色 | 爱爱爱爱的视频在线观看 | 久久精品视频在线观看榴莲视频 | 国内自拍第100页 | 欧美一区二区手机在线观看视频 | 国产成人国产在线观看入口 | 寡妇影院首页亚洲图片 | 伊人丁香花久久爱综合 | 精品国产一区二区三区www | 91精品国产欧美一区二区 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区国产精品 | 成年大片免费高清在线看黄 | 久青草网站 | 国内自拍视频在线观看 | 免费看真人a一级毛片 | 久久久精品一区二区三区 | 日韩电影久久久被窝网 | 日本免费va毛片在线看大 | 91精品视频在线观看免费 | 91sao在线看片水片 | 国产精品日韩欧美 | 六月丁香深爱六月综合激情 | 亚洲国产欧美精品 | 在线播放亚洲美女视频网站 | 美女在线不卡 | 亚洲午夜日韩高清一区 | 亚洲国产成人久久三区 | 日韩一级片在线免费观看 | 老司机深夜福利影院 | 国产最新精品视频 | 国产一区不卡 | 在线观看麻豆国产精品 | 黄色一级网站 | 性欧美videosg最新另类 | 亚洲欧美国产精品专区久久 | 在线a久青草视频在线观看g |