三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Europe

Russia says 652 civilians killed near border during hostilities

Updated: 2025-03-03 09:20
Share
Share - WeChat
Ukrainian citizens living near the frontline receive water and food rations from a charity organization on Feb 26. PIERRE CROM/GETTY IMAGES

MOSCOW/KYIV — Ukrainian attacks on Russian regions on and near the border with Ukraine have killed 652 civilians so far, Russia said on Sunday, while Ukraine's authorities reported Russian shelling overnight killed one person and injured two more in the eastern Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk.

The head of Russia's Investigative Committee told the TASS news agency in remarks published on Sunday that Ukrainian attacks on Russian regions have killed 652 civilians so far.

Twenty-three children were among those killed, Alexander Bastrykin, the head of the committee, told TASS. Nearly 3,000 have been wounded, he added.

Both sides deny targeting civilians in their attacks on each other in the conflict that started three years ago.

As the world gears up to resolve the Ukraine crisis, fighting on the battlefield has not shown signs of easing.

Kramatorsk city Mayor Oleksandr Goncharenko wrote on the Telegram messaging app: "Kramatorsk was subjected to hostile shelling — residential district."

Goncharenko said two people, a man and a woman, were also injured.

Ukraine's air defense units destroyed 63 of the 79 Russian drones that attacked overnight in several Ukrainian regions, the country's air force said on Telegram.

A Russian drone attack on the city of Zaporizhzhia injured one civilian, the governor of the broader Zaporizhzhia region, of which the city is the administrative center, said on Telegram.

The attack sparked a massive fire at a residential building, destroying its roof, causing it to partially collapse and spreading over an area of 300 square meters, governor Ivan Fedorov said.

Meanwhile, the Russian defense ministry said on Saturday that its forces had captured Sudne and Burlatske in the south of the eastern Donetsk region.

The Ukrainian Air Force said Russia had launched 154 drones overnight, of which 103 were downed and 51 disappeared from the radar without causing damage or casualties.

Ukrainian regional authorities, however, reported one death and several injuries.

Agencies via Xinhua

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品麻豆入口 | 国产网站免费观看 | 日韩视频一区二区在线观看 | 黄色国产在线视频 | 99草在线观看 | 免费看一级毛片欧美 | 一级毛片成人午夜 | 久久精品亚洲一区二区 | 久久精品国产精品亚洲人人 | 在线观看www妖精免费福利视频 | 风间中文字幕亚洲一区中文馆 | 亚洲第一在线 | 亚洲视频欧美视频 | 欧美xxxxxbbbbb毛片 | 国产真实偷乱视频在线观看 | 国产国拍亚洲精品av | 精品专区| 亚洲精品久久午夜香蕉 | 国内真实迷j下药在线观看 国内真实愉拍系列情侣 | 国产一级一级一级成人毛片 | 高清不卡一区二区 | 国产伦精品一区三区视频 | 日美毛片| 国产免费a | 久久精品国产一区二区三区日韩 | 黄片毛片在线观看 | 特黄特色的大片观看免费视频 | 香蕉视频在线观看网址 | 欧美日产国产亚洲综合图区一 | 久久久久国产精品美女毛片 | 日韩精品久久一区二区三区 | 青青国产成人久久激情91麻豆 | 一级毛片视频在线 | 国产精品理论片在线观看 | 日本综合久久 | 在线观看日本三级 | 欧美一欧美一级毛片 | 国产极品嫩模大尺度福利视频 | 久久久久久久综合狠狠综合 | 美女扣下面流白浆丝袜 | 亚洲欧美v视色一区二区 |