三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Africa

11 killed, 65 injured in explosions after rally in eastern DR Congo

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-02-27 20:24
Share
Share - WeChat

KINSHASA -- Several explosions killed at least 11 people and injured 65 others on Thursday in Bukavu in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), shortly after a political rally in support of the rebel March 23 Movement (M23).

The latest casualties were confirmed by Corneille Nangaa, the political leader of the Congo River Alliance, a politico-military group allied with M23.

The blasts occurred shortly after the rally, where Nangaa spoke at Independence Square in the provincial capital of South Kivu.

M23 blamed the explosions on the DRC government, saying that some of the attackers were injured or killed, and two suspects were arrested. Nangaa said that he and other senior members of the rebel group present at the rally were not wounded.

DRC President Felix Tshisekedi condemned the attacks in a statement, extending his sincere condolences to the bereaved families of the victims.

"We are not going to withdraw. We are at home," Nangaa said earlier at the political rally, promising to appoint a provincial governor for South Kivu and a mayor for Bukavu.

He also pledged to rehabilitate the roads between Bukavu and Goma, the capital of North Kivu province. M23 has claimed control of both cities. Earlier this month, the rebel group established a parallel administration in North Kivu.

"If the banks in Bukavu and Goma do not reopen by next week, the AFC/M23 will take action against these institutions and begin granting licenses so that new banks can start serving the population," Nangaa said.

UN Under-Secretary-General for Peace Operations Jean-Pierre Lacroix has warned that the conflict in the DRC could escalate into a broader regional crisis. "The potential for regional spillover from the conflict in the DRC is a reality," Lacroix said on social media platform X, formerly Twitter.

"A regional escalation must be avoided at all costs," UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said recently at the 38th African Union Summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. "There is no military solution. The deadlock must end, and dialogue must begin."

The mineral-rich eastern DRC remains a hotspot of conflict, with various groups vying for control over resources such as coltan, tin, tantalum and gold.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 91网站免费看 | 国产视频在线观看福利 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区国产精品 | 国产成人综合日韩精品无 | 在线播放亚洲精品富二代91 | 福利在线一区二区 | 亚洲黄色网页 | 欧美禁片在线观看免费 | 亚洲精品午夜在线观看 | 黄色在线观看网址 | 欧美国产亚洲精品高清不卡 | 成人黄色免费在线观看 | 成人三级在线播放线观看 | 女人被男人狂躁的视频免费 | 99久视频| 欧美日产国产亚洲综合图区一 | 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆 | 国语自产自拍秒拍在线视频 | 成人做爰网站免费看 | 久久精品播放 | 国产精品视频播放 | 成 人 免 费 黄 色 | 日韩在线免费视频观看 | 国产福利兔女郎在线观看 | 永久在线视频 | 亚洲精品高清久久 | 免费国产黄色片 | 国产欧美日韩综合一区二区三区 | 91成人在线视频 | 伊人久久国产 | 91在线精品你懂的免费 | 国产精品入口麻豆 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲高清在线观看看片 | 亚洲第一视频在线 | 国产精品福利片 | 午夜视| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看 | 色狠狠一区二区三区香蕉蜜桃 | 国精视频一区二区视频 | 亚洲国产一成人久久精品 |