三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Israel orders military readiness as Hamas says to delay hostage release

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-02-11 09:12
Share
Share - WeChat
Relatives of a released hostage hug each other when a helicopter carrying the hostage arrives at a medical center in Ramat Gan, Israel, on Feb 8, 2025. [Photo/Xinhua]

JERUSALEM/GAZA - Israel has ordered the military to prepare for "any possible scenario in the Gaza Strip" after Hamas announced Monday that the handover of hostages scheduled for Saturday would be postponed until further notice.

In a statement issued by his office, Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz denounced Hamas' announcement as "a complete violation of the Gaza ceasefire and hostage release deal".

Katz said he had ordered the Israel Defense Forces to "prepare at the highest level of readiness for any possible scenario in Gaza and to defend the communities near the enclave".

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is convening a situation assessment meeting with ministers and security officials, Israel's Ynet news site reported, citing the Prime Minister's Office.

Earlier on Monday, Abu Obeida, spokesman for the Al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, said in a statement that during the past three weeks, the resistance leadership has monitored Israel's failures to abide by the terms of the ceasefire agreement.

The failures included delaying the return of displaced people to northern Gaza and targeting them with shelling and gunfire, as well as not bringing in relief supplies in all their forms as agreed upon, the statement added, stressing the resistance has implemented all its obligations.

Accordingly, the handover of the hostages will be postponed until further notice and until Israel ensures adherence to the deal and compensates for the past weeks retroactively, it noted. "We affirm our commitment to the terms of the agreement as long as the occupation commits to them," said the spokesman.

Meanwhile, Israel's Hostages, Missing Persons, and Returnees Directorate, a government body, said in a statement that Israel "insists on the full implementation of the agreement as written and views any violation with the utmost seriousness".

These developments came hours after an Israeli delegation returned from Qatar, where indirect talks were held regarding the next phase of the ceasefire agreement between Israel and Hamas.

Under the current ceasefire, which took effect on Jan 19 after 15 months of war, 21 hostages -- 16 Israelis and five Thais -- were released from Gaza in exchange for hundreds of Palestinian detainees freed from Israeli jails. During the first phase of the agreement, which spans six weeks, 33 Israeli hostages and about 2,000 Palestinian detainees are expected to be released.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美色图自拍 | 免费看片免费播放国产 | 超级香蕉97在线观看视频 | 国产精品1024永久免费视频 | 亚洲欧美色一区二区三区 | 免费福利片| 91香蕉福利一区二区三区 | 国产福利在线观看第二区 | 日本一二区免费 | 二级黄的全免费视频 | 麻豆国产果冻传媒网站入口 | 成人午夜国产福到在线 | 日韩午夜激情视频 | 国产在线拍国产拍拍偷 | www.国产精品.com | 特级aa毛片在线播放 | 欧美人牲 | 国产男女视频在线观看 | 青青青久在线视频免费观看 | 日本大片在线播放 | 欧美特级黄色片 | 日韩欧美亚洲一区 | 久久成人在线 | 国产精品视频流白浆免费视频 | 国产成人亚洲综合a∨婷婷 国产成人亚洲综合无 | 国产一级一级一级成人毛片 | 国产麻豆剧传媒精品网站 | 国产好痛疼轻点好爽的视频 | 三级中文字幕永久在线视频 | 91秒拍国产福利一区 | 色噜噜狠狠狠综合曰曰曰88av | 快射影院 | xvideos亚洲永久网址 | 亚洲淫片 | 国产露脸150部国语对白 | 免费观看女人高清视频 | 一级做a爱久久久久久久 | 在线播放国产一区 | 亚洲色图亚洲色图 | 日韩视频免费在线观看 | 国产性高清在线观看 |