三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Tennis

Djokovic eager to beat Sinner, Alcaraz

Updated: 2024-12-04 09:26
Share
Share - WeChat
Novak Djokovic holds a guitar given to him by Argentine singer Abel Pintos during a farewell exhibition match for Argentina's Juan Martin del Potro in Buenos Aires on Sunday. AFP

Novak Djokovic is ready to challenge Jannik Sinner and Carlos Alcaraz on the Grand Slam stage when he returns to action at the Australian Open after an underwhelming campaign this year, the 24-time champion said.

After winning three of the four Grand Slams last year, the 37-year-old has endured a dry spell in 2024, failing to win any majors for the first time since his injury-plagued 2017 campaign.

World No 1 Sinner dethroned Djokovic at Melbourne Park en route to his maiden Grand Slam win, and the 23-year-old Italian also beat the Serb in the Shanghai Masters final in October.

Reigning US Open champion Sinner added the ATP Finals title to his tally, while Djokovic pulled out from the season-ending event with injury.

Djokovic withdrew from the French Open quarterfinals due to a knee injury, while 14-time champion Rafa Nadal lost to Alexander Zverev in the first round, allowing Alcaraz to dominate Roland Garros.

The 21-year-old Spaniard Alcaraz also retained his Wimbledon title. However, Djokovic clinched his maiden Olympic gold in Paris, defeating Alcaraz three weeks after their Wimbledon final — proving his resilience.

"I feel I can still play at the highest level," Djokovic said an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport on Saturday.

"Sinner and Alcaraz have established themselves as the two best players in the world, not to forget (Alexander) Zverev.

"All of them will be the main candidates to win the Slams and other titles.

"However, physically and mentally, I am ready to play my tennis again and I have the feeling that I can challenge these guys. My experience will come in handy."

Djokovic, who has slipped to seventh in the ATP rankings, said 2024 was perhaps his least profitable season in the last 10 years.

"So, next year, I will play more tournaments, and the Grand Slams will be my priority," he said.

"I will give my best to win, of course, if my body allows me to."

Asked what advice he would give Sinner, Djokovic said: "It seems to me that he is doing well even without my advice.

"But winning your first two Slams and becoming No 1 is one thing, staying at that level for years is another."

Following the retirements of Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal, Djokovic remains the last man from his generation and the fearsome "Big Three" still pushing for the crown.

It was recently announced that former Wimbledon and US Open champion Murray has joined Djokovic's coaching team, as the Serbian bids to win a record-extending 11th Australian Open when the season's first major starts on Jan 12.

REUTERS

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费观看黄色毛片 | 久久一区二区免费播放 | 国产免费久久精品久久久 | 色天天综合久久久久综合片 | 精品夜夜春夜夜爽久久 | 国产91精品久久久久久久 | 成人精品视频在线观看播放 | 91麻豆传传媒波多野衣久久看 | 欧美三级毛片 | 亚洲精品久久久久久动漫剧情 | 亚洲日韩中文字幕在线播放 | 日本一级毛片大片免费 | 亚洲黄色在线视频 | 成人嗯啊视频在线观看 | 日本高清色本免费现在观看 | 国产高清狼人香蕉在线观看 | 一区二区三区久久精品 | 视频一区二区国产 | 成人免费动作大片黄在线 | 国产亚洲情侣久久精品 | 中国成熟xxx视频 | 午夜国产精品久久影院 | 亚洲福利午夜 | 国产成人十八黄网片 | 欧美蜜桃臀在线观看一区 | 久久久久毛片成人精品 | 91桃色视频 | 亚洲福利小视频 | 黄色激情在线观看 | 日韩在线一区高清在线 | 色先锋av资源中文字幕 | 久久香蕉国产线看观看99 | 国产在线播放成人免费 | 国产一级做a爰片在线 | 91在线视频观看 | 成人免费无毒在线观看网站 | 亚洲午夜一级毛片 | 国产男女性特黄录像 | 亚洲欧美国产视频 | 黄色永久免费网站 | 国产婷婷一区二区三区 |