三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Hong Kong

Chinese embassy condemns UK's unwarranted accusation against HKSAR govt

Xinhua | Updated: 2024-05-14 03:55
Share
Share - WeChat

LONDON -- The Chinese Embassy in the United Kingdom (UK) on Monday issued a statement, strongly condemning the UK's malicious fabrication and unwarranted accusation against the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government.

Earlier on Monday, British police made an announcement on charging three men with allegedly assisting Hong Kong's foreign intelligence service. The Chinese side firmly rejects and strongly condemns Britain's fabrication of the so-called case and its unwarranted accusation against the HKSAR government, and has made serious representations to the UK side on the matter, said the Chinese embassy in the statement.

For some time now, the UK has staged a series of accusations against China, including those on "China spies" and cyber attacks, said the statement. "All those accusations are groundless and slanderous,"

The British side has also wantonly harassed, arrested and detained Chinese citizens in the UK under the pretext of judicial and national security and this constitutes a grave provocation against China and severely contravenes the basic norms governing international relations, it said.

"It must be stressed that Hong Kong has long returned to China. Hong Kong is China's Hong Kong. The UK has no right and is in no position to point fingers at and meddle in Hong Kong affairs," said the statement.

The Chinese government remains firmly resolved in fighting anti-China elements seeking to disrupt Hong Kong and in upholding the stability and prosperity of the region. The UK's harboring of wanted criminals tramples on the rule of law and leads nowhere, it said.

"We urge the UK side to immediately correct its wrongdoing, stop spreading the so-called 'China threat theory,' end all forms of political manipulation against China, and ensure all the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese citizens in the UK," it said.

Any political trick to divert public attention and cover up its own serious problems by smearing China is doomed to failure, and any move to interfere in China's internal affairs and undermine China's interests will be met with a firm response, said the statement.

"The UK side must not go further down the wrong path of jeopardizing China-UK relations," it added.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡 | 成人精品一区二区三区 | 柠檬福利视频在线观看 | 国模私拍福利一区二区 | 一级片黄色a | 久久精品这里 | 国产精品国产三级国产专区不 | 欧美久久视频 | 公么吃奶满足了我苏媚 | 欧美视频 亚洲视频 | 久久精品国产2020 | 国产一区亚洲二区三区 | 九九精品成人免费国产片 | 九九热亚洲精品综合视频 | 好吊色青青青国产在线观看 | 一线高清视频在线观看www国产 | 色屁屁影院在线观看 | 免费看欧美日韩一区二区三区 | 成年人性网站 | 激情欧美成人狠狠色金八天国 | 国产90后美女露脸在线观看 | 欧美在线一级毛片观看 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕一区二区三区 | 婷婷快播 | 日本欧美高清 | 精品视频第一页 | 激情五月色综合婷婷大片 | 国产亚洲一区二区三区啪 | 国产免费久久精品99 | 精品国产免费第一区二区 | 国产欧美日韩在线不卡第一页 | 亚洲不卡影院 | 成人人免费夜夜视频观看 | 亚洲国产精品a一区二区三区 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久久网站 | 国产一级毛片欧美视频 | 一本本久综合久久爱 | 国产精品福利短视在线播放频 | xvideos亚洲永久网址 | 色综合中文字幕在线亚洲 | 国产在线五月综合婷婷 |