三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Diplomacy

Japan slammed for 'reckless decision' on release of nuclear-contaminated water

By ZHAO JIA | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2023-01-05 09:28
Share
Share - WeChat

China on Wednesday slammed Japan for its "reckless and irresponsible" move to push forward a plan to release nuclear-contaminated water from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant into the sea, urging Tokyo to fully consult with stakeholders and relevant international institutions.

In response to the International Atomic Energy Agency's third report on Fukushima water treatment published on Dec 29, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Mao Ning said at a regular news conference that the ocean discharge plan for the contaminated water is "by no means" Japan's domestic affair.

But as the work of the IAEA's technical working group is still underway and no conclusion has been reached, Mao described Japan's moves to push ahead with discharge preparations as "reckless and irresponsible".

"China once again urges Japan to pay attention to the legitimate and justifiable concerns of the international community and fully consult with stakeholders, including its neighboring countries and Pacific Island countries, as well as relevant international institutions," Mao said.

Japan should adopt an open, transparent, science-based and safe approach in disposing the water, and accept strict supervision by the IAEA, she added.

Mao said the report focuses on the disposal of nuclear-contaminated water and its environmental impact, and proposes methods and plans for the assessment and review of relevant data.

She noted that no conclusion has been reached yet on issues of great concern by all parties, such as the authenticity and accuracy of data and whether the data collection methods meet safety standards.

The IAEA report has once again demonstrated that the international community's concerns over the accuracy of data on nuclear-contaminated water, the efficacy of the treatment system and the uncertainty of environmental impact are well-founded, Mao added.

In July, Japan's Nuclear Regulation Authority officially approved Tokyo Electric Power Company's discharge plan, which will be implemented from spring 2023.The endorsement provoked concerns from local fishermen and objections from Asian neighbors.

The IAEA Task Force's review mission visited Japan in February and March last year and released relevant reports without any conclusive opinions.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费观看黄色网 | 欧美日韩久久中文字幕 | 国产精品盗摄一区二区在线 | 国产一区二区三区四区五区六区 | 国产精品黄色片 | 国产三级电影网址 | 青草青草伊人精品视频 | 免费精品在线视频 | 久久99精品久久久久久国产越南 | 国产国语一级毛片 | 成人精品免费网站 | 国产成人精品久久综合 | 最近免费中文在线视频 | 亚洲一区二区免费视频 | 妖精视频一区二区三区 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久妇女 | 99久久伊人 | 国产精品久久福利网站 | 精品乱人伦一区二区三区 | 国产精品香蕉在线一区 | 男女18一级大黄毛片免 | 在线综合网 | 黄色大片视频 | 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站 | 香蕉视频在线网址 | 久久精品免费视频观看 | 久久精品亚洲一区二区 | 久久精品成人欧美大片免费 | 国产一级真人毛爱做毛片 | 日韩精品一区二区三区中文 | 小明永久视频免费播放 | 亚洲黄色网址在线观看 | 色天使色婷婷丁香久久综合 | 黄色欧美视频 | 国产大学生自拍视频 | 日本一级特黄刺激爽大片 | 国产欧美日韩在线观看精品 | 皮皮在线精品亚洲 | 成人免费男女视频网站慢动作 | 欧美精品人爱a欧美精品 | 免费看欧美毛片大片免费看 |