三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Volleyball

COVID-19 cases force cancellation of men's team match

By SHI FUTIAN | CHINA DAILY | Updated: 2022-06-22 10:01
Share
Share - WeChat

Wednesday's Volleyball National League (VNL) match in the Philippines between the Chinese men's team and France has been canceled after multiple Chinese players tested positive for COVID-19, the International Volleyball Federation (FIVB) and the China Volleyball Association (CVA) said on Monday.

According to a statement released by the FIVB, the Chinese men's team is unable to field six players for the match due to the COVID-19 outbreak. With China automatically forfeiting the match, France has been awarded a 3-0 win.

"The FIVB and Volleyball World apologize to the athletes and fans for any inconvenience caused by the cancellation. As always, the primary concern of the FIVB and Volleyball World is protecting the health and well-being of our athletes, officials and fans," read an FIVB statement.

The CVA confirmed the news later on Monday.

"Multiple players were detected through rapid antigen tests when the team arrived in the Philippines for the VNL, after concluding the first week of the campaign in Brasilia. The CVA communicated with the FIVB immediately about the retesting and the followup fixtures after the positive tests," read a CVA statement.

"After the retests, the cases were confirmed. According to the five-day quarantine period set by the committee, the Chinese men's national team is unable to field six players for the match. The FIVB has, therefore, announced the cancellation of the match."

The CVA said it will now focus on the treatment and recovery of infected players and "keep in close contact with the FIVB" to prepare for the rest of the tournament.

After opening its VNL campaign in Brazil with three straight losses-to Iran, Japan and Slovenia-Team China enjoyed a morale-boosting victory over the host and defending champion Brazil on June 12-triumphing 25-23, 31-29,25-23.

"Most teams are stronger than us, so our mentality is to fight the hardest we can when we face each rival," said Team China head coach Wu Sheng.

"After the first few matches, the physical condition of the players is improving. These competitions are tests for us to grow."

Fans had been hoping to see Team China deliver more surprises in Quezon City, the Philippines, however now their only concern is that the players can recover from the virus and get healthy.

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人激烈叫床声视频对白 | 欧美视频黑鬼大战白妞 | 亚洲影视一区二区 | 超级成人97碰碰碰免费 | 色综合久久天天综合绕观看 | 99成人在线视频 | 亚洲国产中文字幕 | 日本一区二区三区在线观看视频 | 国产大尺度吃奶无遮无挡网 | 国产黄大片在线观看视频 | 九九天天影视 | 日本xxxwww免费视频软件 | 非洲一级毛片又粗又长aaaa | 国产一区二区三区毛片 | 日韩一级特黄毛片在线看 | 欧美一级毛片一 | 一级特级欧美a毛片免费 | 91视频网 | 亚洲视频免费在线 | 在线观看视频日韩 | 九九热中文字幕 | 免费一级a毛片免费观看欧美大片 | 亚洲码在线观看 | 亚洲精品欧洲久久婷婷99 | 91人人视频国产香蕉 | 日韩中文字幕视频在线 | 亚洲福利小视频 | 色片网站在线观看 | 日本www高清免费视频观看 | 免费影院在线 | 国产日本久久久久久久久婷婷 | 国产精品福利午夜在线观看 | 2022国产成人福利精品视频 | 高清欧美一区二区三区 | 国产色片在线观看 | 国产第一页无线好源 | 经典香港一级a毛片免费看 春水堂在线 | 免费国产在线视频 | 免费欧美日韩 | 国产在线欧美日韩一区二区 | 久久777国产线看是看精品 |