三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Travel
Home / Travel / City Tours

Attractions continue to reopen nationwide

Xinhua | Updated: 2020-03-24 08:11
Share
Share - WeChat
Wulongtan Park in Jinan, Shandong province, is among a growing number of tourism spots that are reopening as the COVID-19 epidemic increasingly comes under control in China.[Photo/Xinhua]

A growing number of tourism spots are reopening and travel restrictions are being loosened as the COVID-19 epidemic increasingly comes under control in China.

The National Health Commission received reports of 39 new confirmed cases on the Chinese mainland on Monday, all of which were imported. No new domestically transmitted cases were reported.

A total of eight museums, including Shenyang Palace Museum, the imperial palace of several Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) emperors, reopened to the public last week in Shenyang, capital of Northeast China's Liaoning province, after months of being shut down.

However, with the threat of cross-infection still a danger, visitors must have their temperatures checked on arrival, maintain a mutual distance of no less than 1.5 meters in lines and wear masks.

Museum authorities also took such measures as requiring real-time reservations, controlling visitor numbers and limiting opening hours to avoid overcrowding. Daily visitor numbers have been capped at 4,000.

"I feel assured by the museum's preventive measures," says Shenyang resident Zhao Yan.

"My family canceled our travel plans during the Spring Festival holiday. When the outbreak is over, we want to travel and relax."

Over 100 destinations have resumed normal operations in Northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region. Many ski resorts have exempted or halved entrance fees to attract visitors.

Many provincial-level regions have introduced a health-code monitoring system to control people's movements.

"The tourists with green codes can make reservations online and enjoy free skiing if they stay in certain hotels," says Liang Jing, manager of Jiangjunshan ski resort.

Liang says the resort is temporarily closed to visitors who came from areas where the virus hit hard or have returned from abroad in the previous two weeks.

Most of Shanghai's top tourist attractions and all of its libraries had resumed business as of Wednesday. In early March, Shanghai Disney Resort partially resumed operations, with each of the reopened attractions running at limited visitor capacity and reduced hours.

1 2 Next   >>|
Most Popular
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 香蕉视频在线精品 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕在线不卡 | 丁香六月 久久久 | 一级做α爱过程免费视频 | 国产日本亚洲 | 伊人精品视频 | 成人国产在线看不卡 | 日本成a人片在线观看网址 日本成人一区二区 | 亚洲国产精品aaa一区 | 一区二区三区在线视频观看 | 久久青草精品免费资源站 | 特级淫片日本高清视频 | 成人午夜视频一区二区国语 | 日本a一级毛片免费观看 | 国自产拍在线视频天天更新 | 久久我们这里只有精品国产4 | 蜜桃嫩草| 色拍拍在线精品视频 | 国产成人影院一区二区 | 国产免费jizz在线播放视频 | 精品极品三级久久久久 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区不卡 | 久久久久在线视频 | 成人免费动作大片黄在线 | a大片久久爱一级 | 极品丝袜高跟91极品系列 | 台湾亚洲精品一区二区tv | 在线视频 日韩 | 国产高清第一页 | 我要看一级黄色录像 | 中日韩国语视频在线观看 | 国产免费麻豆 | 美国一级大毛片 | 国产一级淫片免费大片 | 国产精品福利视频萌白酱g 国产精品福利影院 | 图片综合区| 成人在线短视频 | 国产精品无码2021在线观看 | 中国china体内裑精亚洲毛片 | 黄色一级视频免费 | 真实偷清晰对白在线视频 |